KPMG logo
KPMG

KPMG

KPMG Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

I am very thankful to all the staff and management for giving the opportunity and made me happy by their support always. Quite happy being an employee with the organisation.

Pros

fortnight dinners

Cons

Same role

Productive and fun at work

Good work experience. Productive and fun at work. Good knowledge was learnt. Working with the Business and the teams was very professional and that made work easy.
Same role

Competitive and fast paced environment

Handled all client related tasks and management of projects for all KPMG Assurance clients. The volume of work is huge and employees are competitive. Average.
Same role

Productive and wonderful place to work

a typical day starts with team activity wherein all the team members sit and finalise the days activity and chalk out plans for the day. I have learnt so much from the experiences of my seniors and the free hand they give to their team to develop management skills. workplace culture is amazing with everyone supporting you and ready to offer help and any given point in time. Hardest part of the job is long working hours and the most enjoyable part of the job is team building activities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,377