KPMG
KPMG Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace.

January 23, 2020
International outlook. Tremendous scope of growth. Work place culture is congenial to personal and professional growth. Co workers are helpful and friendly.
April 27, 2021
Same role
Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I joined the company as a fresher. Since the beginning I witnessed the prevailing toxic environment. Not an appropriate workplace to be in due to the below stated reasons.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Very low salary, Too much work load, No comp off and bonus, Rigid working hours, And even if you are 5 minutes late to log in or if you are away for lunch for a few minutes, they would yell at you. Inefficiency in managing work, Seniors are not cooperative and well mannered, Full on partiality and biased decisions happen, Toxic environment in brief.
April 1, 2021
Same role
Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I worked for 13 months , Good for freshers. Difficult to balance Life because it's work from home working hours are not fixed, if you're given target for the day is not completed you have to stretch back.
Cons
Too much pressure
June 2, 2020
Same location
Assistant Manager - Operations (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Not a good place to work as the organisation needs to improve on the work culture and the environment. I had been there almost 4 years but sorry to say that I have seen better organisations in terms of people culture and organisational behavior.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Office culture, Client Behavior
  1. Productive and fun workplace.