KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews

Showing all 6,865 reviews
Good work life balance, learning opportunities. It's been years but it was the happiest and most memorable time of my life working there. The foundational skills that I learned and applied during my time there I still use today.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Na
I done 2 weeks work experience and would have loved to have been working there still today! It was confronting but also a great experience for someone who is not used to the busy city life to get used to.
Pros
Everyone is down to earth and easy to get along with
Cons
Busy location
My position was in-house, examining and accounting for the US consulting operations, lots of hours of course, lots of humility needed as learning curve is steep, if you stick to it you’ll be amazed at your professional growth
Pros
Fun co workers
Cons
Stress
Aprendes mucho y te capacitan constantemente.El ambiente es algo tenso y las temporadas cada vez son más extensas y caóticas.Sí bien las prestaciones ayudan ya que están por arriba de la media, los sueldos en un inicio son algo bajos y para subir te puede llevar de 2 hasta 4 años acorde a tus capacidades, aunque es de esperar que a medida que vas creciendo la carga de trabajo aumenta.Todo depende del gerente que te asignen, podrá aumentar el estrés o el ambiente tenso.
Pros
Prestaciones y capacitación
Cons
Sueldos y ambiente laboral
KPMG is a great place to work for professionals that are go getters and can succeed with little supervision. The firm enables you to grow as a person and professional in the same time. Everybody that I know is very friendly and willing to help.
Pros
4th July and Christmas close down for a week
Cons
Healthcare is a little pricey
A great job depending on your manager. Days were mostly long before COVID, but working from home turned me into a 24 hour employee.Do-as-I-say not as I do manager. Was never around and made sure he made you feel horrible before he left early.
Pros
Summer hours, flex time
Cons
management
I enjoyed my time working at KPMG. Such nice colleagues and a great atmosphere to work in. KPMG Culture is second to none. It's all about inclusion and welcoming of diversity. The benefits are great. They want you to be healthy and give you time for that daily. The overall attitude of KPMG's upper management gives you the feeling they actually DO care about their employees first and foremost. It is the best company I have worked for, by far, when it comes to how you're treated.
Pros
Free Dinner during Busy season
Rakt igenom en låg nivå på intervju. Hård jargong, stelt och man kände sig inte alls bekväm under intervjun. Denna revisionsbyrå rekommenderas verkligen inte.
Stressful job with a significant hour requirement during busy season. But good experience, you will learn a lot and you will have lots of opportunity to grow in your career.
Long hours (obviously). Decent bennies. Good place to start your career. Get that big 4 stamp on the resume. Can lead to better opportunities in industry.
Typical Big 4 experience. Eager high achievers getting overworked and underpaid. Busy season is not a season, you stay in overtime most of the year. Learned a lot but until the partners and MDs retire and a younger management group is promoted there doesn’t seem to be much changing in the toxic overwork environment. Minimal work life balance but hours flexibility is nice.
Pros
Busy season perks, diversity initiatives, mentoring
Cons
Hours, management attitude, small bonus
I worked here only for a few weeks, but it is obvious that this is an excellent company. I can't say enough what a great company this is and I highly recommend it. I was working from home. They sent me a laptop and all the equipment I needed to work. The benefits are amazing. The company culture is amazing. The people are amazing. The pay is amazing. Work here and you are set for life.
Pros
Benefits, pay, training, culture, work from home
Cons
Must be disciplined since you are working from home. You need to check in like a regular job
No company like KPMG excellent work space and environment need a proper training then do apply here as KPMG is the best investment in life and turning point of career along a brand of life . One of the big 4 Audit firm .
Pros
Very comfortable and caring seniors
Cons
Only workaholic apply here
Empresa con mucha carga de trabajo, horarios poco definidos pero con mucha enseñanza, aprendes mucho y convives con mucha gente profesionista de muchos tipos, te trasladas por toda la cuidad aveces a otros estados, tienen buenas prestaciones y te brindan todo el equipo que necesitas para tus actividades
Pros
Prestaciones superiores de ley, comedor
Cons
Sueldo en otras firmas es mayor, horarios muy extensos y cargas de trabajo extenuantes
Not sure why management feels the need to carry on the charade of big 4 work/life balance. It is a bad joke. Its all meant to seem like you are an important part of the company/team but if that was the case, they should treat you way better. Do your time, and once you find an exit opp, take it.
Pros
Resume fluff
Cons
management, hours, work/life balance
I enjoyed my time working at KPMG. Such nice colleagues and a great atmosphere to work in. As an intern I got the supervision that was necessary but at the same time I also had my own projects.
Would not recommend to anyone. If you weren’t part of the clique you weren’t accepted. Management were always calling, watching and checking up on you. When you’d ask for work you were told they didn’t have anything but in reviews you were punished for not doing enough work.
Cons
The pay was the first thing that attracted me to the job. I did not get a return offer after my internshio landed because I was not good at interacting.
I enjoyed my time at KPMG and think it is an excellent place to begin a career in the accounting field. The management is very supportive and there is a lot of training to make sure you're up to date. In public accounting, you learn nearly every day, however some of the work is quite tedious.
Es mucho volumen de trabajo, salarios muy bajos.Se llega a trabajar hasta los fines de semana.Lo único bueno es que se aprende mucho por el gran manejo de diferentes clientes.
Pros
aprendizaje
Cons
Esperan que trabajes hasta más tarde de lo estipulado
In KPMG I have learnt and gain expertise in the field of taxation , but Salary is comparatively very low even other big4 CA firms pays high salary for junior to supervisor level.
Pros
KPMG's Brand name
Cons
low salary
  1. Employee Reviews