KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

It was a nice experience. People aiming to work that should forget about their personal lives. The stress for target completion is too much. Very professional environment.
As part of my job, I got the opportunity to understand and work with organizations across various sectors ranging from Food and Beverages to Industrial Manufacturer. I was fortunate to interact with key stakeholders of these organizations such as the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
Pros
Opportunities to travel to various parts of India
Cons
Long Hours
At KPMG, I have learnt the essence of consulting. The work culture is flexible and present where everyone can get an opportunity to grow, put forward one's perspective.
Pros
Work from home
As we all know, how is the life of employees of Big 4,but on the other side the experience we gained by this life style is unexceptional.It gave me opportunity to deal with colleagues,higher authorities and more importantly with the client,as we all believe that client is the only GOD in our profession.
Pros
free lunches, employee appreciation certificates.
Cons
long continue working hours
Received a right to know about new things if not known also came accross new new tasks and new techniquies to perform audits and work. Over all good to work , but travelling is too much in this profile which some times leads to problem while handling household matters and family.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Na
  1. Ahmedabad, Gujarat