KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Great culture, great co workers.Management does nothing for your growth Worked at KPMG India Company takes care of its employees well But you can only grow if you are buddies with top level management
It's good company to work for. You get to work on multiple projects. I am working in KGS. In KGS you work with KPMG UK, US etc.. and support their major operation (Tax, Audit, Advisory)
Pros
Brand Value, HR Policies
Cons
No cons
Good learning opportunities, good corporate culture and employee friendly. Fun, employee friendly, and productive work culture.. Focus on to improve Work life balance.
Its a challenging and growth oriented organization. Supportive management.The work pressure is continuos (expected from a Big 4)Robust Transport department providing to and fro cabs.
Pros
Transportation provided. Management support. Job security
Cons
Long hours.
Lots of learning, encouragement to do new things, motivation and supportManagement really support and value each and every employee. Open Policy, you can talk to anyone in the hierarchy.
Amazing place to be and amazing people to be working with. I cant think of any other place for Freshers till 10 Years because of learning opportunities you get here. Management cares a lot about employees, the Health and other benefits are so good. when I am trying to compare these benefits with other offers now. I realise that its so difficult to beat these benefits.To be honest I may get better salary out there but may not get a better people and better place to work.
Pros
Amazing Bonus payouts, People oriented Management, immense opportunities for career growth.
Cons
Long working hours
I don't recommend joining for a technical background, may be it's good for auditing domain So consider joining other than this, lot of work pressure and project change
A great place to explore, learn and challenge oneself. Supportive management along with collaborative colleagues makes it one of the best place to launch one's career.
It was my first company where I have started my career and the company was good and the jod satisfaction was not there because of process and there was lot of competition in that field
Pros
Learn new things
Cons
Salary package is low
Good work experience. Productive and fun at work. Good knowledge was learnt. Working with the Business and the teams was very professional and that made work easy.
A day at KPMG begins with few initial trackers completed for admin stuff related to my team members to understand staff's availability. Post which completing our own allocated work and communicating effectively with onshore colleague and challenging them as and when required in terms of procedures being performed. I was able to apply accounting knowledge accumulated through ACCA at my regular day of job such as IFRS 9, 15 and 16. Management is always understanding of the issues that staff might be dealing with and are co-operating. Best thing about the job were the social activities in place to bring the entire team together which helps us to work in a more efective and efficient manner.
Excellent work place. Good work environment. Work life balance. Friendly colleagues. Good packages. Work culture. Fast - phased working environment..
I'm a Chartered Accountant with 3+ years of experience in the field of audit and compliances. Now, I'm planning to explore new opportunities for the advancement of my career as well as to be a part of challenging environments.
It will be a good place for you, if you know and love audit. I would recommend joining after a few years of experiences. Management is really inflexible, you cannot change teams if you are not comfortable with your team, because everything is randomly picked and you are forced to work within the teams they have picked. You are at the mercy of your aligned senior, so pray that you get someone good and unnderstanding.
not a technical company, it's a ca company joining here expecting enhancement in technical knowledge is a scam. It does not use any latest technology.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no knowledge improvement
It is a great place to build your career with in the start . Very good work culture.too many curriculum activities goes on which will develop your confidence and interpersonal skills .
The title makes it as clear as it is. Not a place to have extreme hopes of growth. Terrible leadership and no pipeline of work. But extremely good work life balance
Overall good experience working at KPMG, good management, but job security is very less. Good salary, good work life balance. Good leave system. Overall good experience
Good to work with and the management is nice , need to improve work life balance. Great experience to work with and a reputed company to work with. Has good cab facilities
KPMG is a MNC have all sorts of benefit but it totally depends on you manager how he like to treat his team. If you are lucky enough you can get good team and a manger
It is mostly just manual data entry where you wouldn’t need to and you shouldn’t apply your brain. The job is 24x7. No weekends or holiday off.. Employees work for 2-3 months daily, without even a day off.
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka