KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Great Experience with different opportunities across the firm. Lot of learning experience and it heps a person to move to the next level. which is very helpful.
Pros
Learning Curve
Cons
A typical day at work involves talking to various clients, updating the progress status with the partner and having few mugs of coffee. The exciting work culture and amazing team weeds out the stress from the system and makes work place a fun place.
Great place to work. Great perks. Flexbile working hours, Options to work remotely. Employee contribution is recognized. Work is challenging. Opportunity to interact with clients and stakeholders
KPMG has a great employer friendly environment and holds a great position when it comes to encouraging it's employers to learn and develop in varied fields
Hi good to work with kpmg and had learnt a lot in the firm. Enjoyed working with the colleague and good team mates. Have to work without time limit. Happy days.
Pros
Free lunch
Team management is not unto the mark and do not follow any ethics of employment. The management team is like prawn fish. High cost no brain. Even you will not get much of help from HR. I am not sure whether they have any purpose.
For people who are really interested in not having a personal life, this is the best place to work. There is very flexible work timing causing you to work in unimaginable hours of the day and sometimes the night.
A great company to work with where you acquire a great amount of knowledge and experience. Co-workers are extremely helpful and dependable. Would definitely recommend it to someone looking to work in a dynamic work environment.
I learnt a lot when i worked for a month witht he business excellence department. their way of getting work done out of the employee is unique and somehow proves productive
Its been 2 years in KPMG. I love working here because its a great opportunity to learn for fresher Chartered Accountants. In terms of core auditing, working in KPMG is the ultimate learning one could have.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Hectic schedules
It is an audit firm. it's a good place to work. I am working here for the last 2 years and nine months. The working culture is very good here. It provides opportunity to learn a lot here.
Work life can be a challenge. People are very friendly, helpful and profession. One can learn a lot with highly skilled employees. Management is good and provide opportunity to grow
a) A good firm to start the professional career and the overall learning will be good except the work life balance and which instead depends on the department we are working.Always working here adds value to your resume
Pros
Learning and trainings
Cons
Work life balance
As a qualified CA I was very eager to join a Big 4 as it had helped me enhance my skills to a great extent. The entire 2 years that I was there in KPMG was full of learning. I was in the indirect taxation team. My team consisted of a Director, Manager and Analyst. Both my seniors guided me well. I joined there as an Executive and then got promoted to a Senior within 1.5 years. We used to have some fun activities during the festive seasons. The best part was that we used to get blocked leave for a weak during the Christmas and New Year's eve. This helped me plan for my vacations very well. The negative aspects were weak work life balance. This in a way affected my back.Also after marriage I found it difficult to manage things. This was one of the main reasons for me quitting.
Cons
I am really happy to work on this company. But, I am better to develop my carrier growth. I have learned lot of technical aspects in the application related.
Pros
Free dinner and cab
Cons
Go ahead. Join it. Steep learning curve. Long hours will not be a pain after some period. Exposure all around your personality not just work. Good pay.
I have worked together with the team and closed many prioritised work on time. However for a better opportunity i have preferred for better place.
Great organization to work with as it provides excellent worklife balance and room for innovation.Excellent work culture and again wonderful place to work
Good place to work and set carrier goals appropriately for self to moving up the ladder. Management and the work life balance works well here.
Working with KPMG was best thing in my carrier path which helped to explore the industry and client values. Enjoyed working here
The job (Internal Audit) done by me calls for long hours of work everyday for various clients of KPMG. Personally i feel KPMG is a great platform to learn the job to the fullest and at the same time due to the immense pressure on us to finish the work within the stipulated time frame, the job has helped me manage my time between various activities efficiently.
Pros
Great Exposure
Cons
Long Hours, No work/life balance
  1. Chennai, Tamil Nadu