KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Overall, KPMG provides an exposure to strategic and challenging projects, with a competitive talent pool, diversified clientele, and good work life balance
Pros
Front end client management
Cons
full time travel requirements
A typical day at work at client site means working 9am-8pm with weekend hours. On top of that there are expectations from management to contribute to practice development. This leaves very little time for yourself. Unfortunately that is the Big 4 work culture in India.
I got the opportunity to work on multiple projects spanning digital strategy and transformation, digital visioning, industry benchmarking and maturity assessment, customer journey mapping and customer experience assessment, gap analysis and business case development, digital solution recommendation based on human centered design approach, roadmap design and transformation PMO.
Best place to learn and grow the career. Job burden is shared by all the employees, no one is burdened with work. Encourages a healthy work life balance
It was a great learning experience with amazing team members and leaders to look up to. Work Culture was demanding but fun. Hardest part of the job were the number of hours but the amount of learning we got netted off the balance.
A typical consulting environment with knowledge flowing everywhere. You get the opportunity to take lead and work independently with focused guidance from your mentors.
Pros
Good Work Environment
Cons
No Horizontal Movements
- Having a great work life balance and a very open culture. - A globally revered brand and a market leader to work & associate with. - Proud to have worked with and been a part of big 4 in my career.
KPMG has a good work life balance and good mentors to guide one, thought he work life balance and the work hours are long and hard due to the work pressure but that is the case in all big four companies.
Definately a good organisation to work with.. spent 10yrs, they are ethical and have a robust infrastructure to work. Good office locations. Work and growth go hand in hand here Would recommend to work here
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Salary and rewards
Working with one of the big fours was like dream come true. The company gave me an international platform to start my career with. The best part about KPMG is that they focus on individual growth and believe in enhancing one's knowledge and skills so that one can work towards organization's goal. The work culture was pretty good following the activities to entertain employees in the office.
Pros
work culture
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?
I learned about various strategic methods which are used in the consultation field. I shadowed a senior adviser and also helped him in compiling various data and list of strategies we could suggest the client.
I have been part of KPMG for almost 9 years and it has made me a strong professional. The firm provided me international and local experience with some big clients and has helped me gain lot of experience. The management has largely been supportive and I have developed strong financial and commercial analytical skills.
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
Lack of opportunities, lack of structured processes, IT infrastructure is weak causing discomfort to employees
Great place to work. Fantastic team members and seniors. Good compensation including bonus. Great exposure. fantastic learnings and good career growth.
Best years of my career so far, learnt enormously. Perfect management who identified my capabilities and helped me to grow within the industry and also individually. The work culture at KPMG cannot be matched with any company. Loved to work at KPMG.
The pay is not at par with other consulting firms. However, given its name in Industry, many choose to join. There are extremely intelligent people in clusters and then there are also silos of unproductive individuals. Women's issues are dusted under the carpet and chauvinism always wins.
Pros
Some teams are amazing!
Cons
Being a woman
KPMG is a fine consultancy firm to work with a very friendly work environment to work in. The management is structured in a way that leads to excellence in work and immense customer satisfaction. The workplace culture is also quite amiable with a number of curricular activities going around for the employees.
Pros
team lunches go one for every month.
Cons
Long hours are mostly avoided but work pressure does lead to a situation.
KPMG Global Services is a good place to work however recent leadership from outsourcing industry is not fit right for taking the company growth to next level. New leadership is not transparent enough to maintain employee confidence, also with no experience of professional services this leadership is not able to build confidence.
The team consist of the best mind in the business who have deep knowledge in this area driven, focused and efficient team functioing very competitive and fun place to work
Depending on your manager and the team leader you will either be focused and put on projects with proper deadlines and streamlining of work to be done or you will be unlucky and be running around like a headless chicken with multiple projects to be finished with similar deadlines and no direction in whats to be done.
Pros
nice office building
Cons
long hours, politics, gossip
KPMG Deal Advisory is a good place to build one's technical capability and knowledge in areas of corporate finance, financial due diligence, strategy, analytics and business modelling.
Pros
Lots of employee engagement activities
Cons
work pressure is very high, work is very high, you can njoy your life and work at the same time, result oriented increments, travel alot, reimbursement period is little high.
Pros
Free food