KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

It was a great experience working with KPMG. It gives you an opportunity to upscale your skills and handle cross functional projects which gives boosts your capability to work under pressure and strategise your work
Pros
Transparency
Cons
Work pressure
Having worked at KPMG for more than three years, can definately say thag it's a people oriented firm. Management and leadership makes sure that every feedback provided by employees are actioned.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Salary
1. Work accuracy and effective work in environment.2. Dedication and effectiveness in work efficiency.3. Systematically management rules and policies.4. Teamwork and well effectiveness in workplace culture.5. More competition with your colleagues.6. Teamwork and internal support through my project manager in my work.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
10 hours
A great company for recent graduates. Provides immense knowledge related to job. Provides with educational assistance for upcoming chartered accountants
Not good place for work for HR role. there is no personal life in KPMG and senior management is not easily approachable for junior staff. there is lot partiality within the Firm.
KPMG is one of the big fours. Work is really challenging and competitive. Everyday new learning. Spontaneous and Good management. Good HR policies specially for women. But low salaries for fresh graduates
Pros
Competitive and challenging work
Cons
Low salaries for fresh graduates
They make you work so much, for so long hours and do not pay you even half of what you deserve. To top it all, there isn't any job security. They will make you work till late night and still no appreciation.
Pros
reimbursement policies are good, seating arrangement and a few facilities are good
Cons
Long hours, less pay, no appreciation and no job security
My experience at KPMG was very enjoyable. I got to learn how to carry yourself in the corporate world and how to present yourself among experienced professionals. Also i got to work with my manager on Permanent Establishment which being an Analyst was really a staggering experience for me.
One of the best companies I have worked so far. I will recommend everyone to experience working with this organisation. People here are very friendly and polite to work. Management is supportive.
Pros : The team members are great, learning is limited to initial 6 months Supportive in COVID times cons: The management, time schedule, work allocation, pay is okish
From learning perspective there are are ample opportunities. Only hard working people can survive in the company. Management is good , always available to listen to your needs.
During the course of 3 years I had a chance to work for various multi-national clients. I had an opportunity to learn the way the big organisations work and how they operate.
If your aim is to work hard and learn lots and move ahead in your career in proportion to the amount of effort you put in this is the place for you. The leaders have great experience in their fields, partners are approachable and learning curve is steep.
great place to work KPMG global services in India. The system is pretty transparent . The seniors are approachable which makes it a very comfortable place to work.
I had a terrible one year. Very bad working environment. Was always overloaded with work. Unfriendly colleagues. Made us work on weekends and almost everyday was overtime and never paid us the OT. They always expect us to be working 24*7. Would never recommend any of friend.
The overall company culture is progressive. However, my experience has been further great because of the manager and team I was working with. A lot of learning opportunities within the company.
1. Instead of value addition for the client, focus was on presentation, formatting and other less important stuffs Due to this, the creativity and out-of-box thinking of the staff gets sidelined and over the period, lost. Demotivating environment 2. Stressed managers n staff 3. Less learning compared to non-big4 organisations 4. Understaff - leading to excess workload on existing staff
KPMG is a very nice workplace with optimum work-life balance and employee centric values. If you are in a good team the management is pretty supportive, however the salary benefits are a bit lower than the other Big4 firms.
A fun-loving atmosphere with no scope of career growth from the start but with plenty of learning opportunities especially if you are from a Tier-2 MBA
Taught me a lot of professionalism. Great and comprehensive training programs and workshops. Great CSR activities giving platform to the employees to be able to contribute to the society.
Leadership needs better strategy and therefore better implementation at the ground level. Work culture is okay. An employee needs to be street smart to sustain here for the long term.