KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Not a good place to work as the organisation needs to improve on the work culture and the environment. I had been there almost 4 years but sorry to say that I have seen better organisations in terms of people culture and organisational behavior.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Office culture, Client Behavior
International outlook. Tremendous scope of growth. Work place culture is congenial to personal and professional growth. Co workers are helpful and friendly.
KPMG was an excellent place to learn on real time basis. Fantastic work culture and work life balance. Best place to enhance growth and knowledge. Fast paced work but highly efficient and helpful colleagues.
I was working with Advisory- Infrastructure and government services. I had to work on a project at a time, on Indian igs sector. I was working in business development
Great job security & work-Life Balance is found. People work different cultural background are perfectly working together, the work culture is good. It feels good to work here.
• Worked with vendors, business partnering teams and reported the progress to project manager. • Implemented software in cross-functional environment and made sure it is properly integrated.
Challenging Projects demand time and extensive trips reducing work-life balance. Partner driven firm having weak HR policies but best in class Salary & Bonus.
Pros
Challenging projects, Salary & Bonus
Cons
Partner Driven Company, weak HR poicies
Not so good culture. but you have to stick to work for what they are paying you ignoring the environment and culture and behavior. Co-workers are very good. Did not like the management pretty much.
Pros
break times
Cons
on site coordinators
Employee friendly environment. Good learning curve. Ample opportunities for deserving candidates. Plenty work from home options and ample paid and sick leaves.
Pros
good enviornment
Cons
They insist on formal dressing even in the peak of rains!
Excellent company to work in India. Most of the project is in Bangladesh. Lot of exposure to learn. Waiting for project from other country as well
KPMG is a challenging company , with the scope of learning a lot , with in a span of 3 years I learnt to gather Knowledge across many sectors, but it is very tough to maintain work life balance in KPMG , hence I thought of shifting to academics where I could continue my passion of enhancing my skill and knowledge
Pros
salary, challenging environment
Cons
long hours, work life balance
Learnt IFRS, GAAP covergence & intricate on-job ethics. Yound, energetic group of newly qualified Chartered Accountants made it fun.
Gathering work knowledge and experience is the best part here with a cupportive management team and good job culture. But the work life balance takes a toll here due to shortfall of resources and single resource having to work on multiple projects at all times and mostly travelling linked to work hampers personal family life specially families with children.
Pros
Good Learning and Management of Skills alongside professional development
Cons
Long Hours, Frequent Travels
It's been a great experience working for KPMG and i am still a part of it. KPMG Global Application Support is a SQL/Sharepoint/IIS project, where mission critical applications are hosted around 500 servers ranging over 3 data centers and the applications are supported 24 X 7. I learnt a lot from this project, more insights about Database and learnt many great third party tools and above all how to handle pressure, client etc.
  1. Kolkata, West Bengal