KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Work Life balance. No stress, enjoy working, friendly environment, management very helpful, proud values, it is the firm to be with, lot of events activities.
Pros
No stress
Cons
Salary should be high and bonus to increment is also not that much they give and they should give people opportunity to work any location they want as per my view
Pros
Good office structure
Cons
Long hours, less Salary
No proper pay.Worst work-life balance.Worst management. Alot of politics. No one cares if you wanna leave the firm too.Employee life guarantee doesn't matter to them at all.
Pros
Cons
Long hours. Worst work life balance. Worst management
The experience depends on the department one works with. Since I was in audit, it was a dynamic workplace. Employees were paid well but Attrition rate was high.
Pros - KPMG's name itself speaks about itself and definitely the career gets a boost in terms of visibility. - Resposibilities are given at a young age. Cons: - Depending on manager, there could be favouritism. - Salary is below industry average as they know people will still join because of the name. But people are also smart as most people join and leave within 2-3 years
Great place to work. Very collaborative team and supporting management. Great clients and on-site opportunities. HR policy and processes are good. Overall, a great place to work.
This was my first job and I enjoyed working here. KPMG offered best pay to me at the time. Also the work culture and environment is very employee friendly.
Very good motivating culture. Good on the job support by managers. Innovative ideas are always appreciated. Supports skill development. Productive and fun workplace.
One needs to manage politics more than work. Its difficult to manage if you are not born politician. Hard workers find it difficult to work in such culture.
Great place to work Good learning opportunities Great growth Positive career progression with good benefits Lots of responsibilities Opportunities for international work
Due to movement of the entire team to another big4, there was a lot of change in the team structure and I was moved from one team to another multiple times and it ultimately hampered my year end performance n rating.
The company’s work-life balance is to be appreciated. Among the Big 4, KPMG is the only one having a better work-life balance. Only issue is career growth and compensation which is not according to industry standards, if you’re not part of the business team, you’re compensation falls on the lower end of the spectrum
My overall experience with kpmg has been good. I have learnt a lot but I want some change I want a job where ibget to travel so that's why I am looking for a change
Different and difficult clients help explore different areas thus challenging an individual to cope with stress and managing timelines ensuring that quality of deliverables meet expectations
The work culture expected me to be able to adapt to the fast-paced and through work. I grew an eye for detail. I also honed my research skills, knowledge, and proper communication. I was encouraged to take initiative and was rewarded for the same.
There is work life balance as compare to the other big 3 in the markets. It has average salary take home as compared to other big 3. The work culture is cool enough for the fresher to start his or her career. In a long run he/she can gain a tremendous amount of knowledge and achieve a great designation in the organisation.
It adds brand value to your name. However, management should focus more of career development of their employees. But you also get variety of projects to work at.
KPMG is a very good place to gain experience by working on different projects.The KPMG brand will gain you respect in your future roles if you have worked at Kpmg for a considerable amt of time
Pros
Great brand value, great learning experience, good efforts by management on training of employees
Cons
Long work hours, politics by seniors in alloting good projects to juniors
Overall good place to work, provides competitive environment for work, very flexible about the work and work locations, frequent travel to client locations.
KPMG is a great place it work at. The competitive and fast paced work environment helps in growth and professional development. The forensic practice has great work and various kinds of projects which provide a wide spectrum of learning and good experience in the feild.
Great work environment Generous PTO Sick leave Maternity leave Fully stocked kitchen Work/ home life balance 401(k) Health insurance Dental insurance You truly feel valued as an employee. Team activities monthly Company activities quarterly Family activities twice year
  1. Mumbai, Maharashtra