KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Work Life balance. No stress, enjoy working, friendly environment, management very helpful, proud values, it is the firm to be with, lot of events activities.
Pros
No stress
Cons
Have learned a lot, have made friends , opportunity to explore and display your skills , has made me more confident and ready for corporate the most enjoyable part was team outing fun fridays
Great client exposure and experience with very critical projects. Amazing friendly co workers. Very good job security and long term growth. An aspirational place to work in.
Good senior management. They will be around you if you need anything or any help.It is a good place to learn a lot of things and get a good experience on various technologies. The management knows what they are doing and apparently they are doing a good job.
I got a chance to work with KPMG and I enjoyed my work there. I worked on multiple projects and have traveled many countries. the Firm gave me good exposure in terms of projects and onsite opportunities.
KPMG, India gave me platform to take my career to next level. It gave me opportunities to handle assignments independently which indeed helped me to grow in my career as well as in personal life. Best place to work and learn and grow endlessly.
Having a great experience in working with KPMG in terms of flexible working hours, experience from working from remote places, by playing different indoor games in KPMG premises, etc...
No work life balance. No foxed working hours. No comp off. Working on weekends. No work culture. No IT project..nothing in development. Only faking they are having development project.
Good Brand name, Great network, well established systems. Overall a good place to work. depending on the service line there is an emphasis on continuous learning.
lots to learn in the transfer pricing team and supportive management and helpful co workers. A bit hectic schedule during tax filing season which is November otherwise the job was 10 to 6
KPMG India offers great opportunities for analysts and and consultants inn cyber security. However there is no work life balance in KPMG India. Some projects are very long term. It is like you will be deployed at client side year on year.
Getting an opportunity to work in Big Four is dream come true for me. KPMG for me is a platform to explore myself in Taxation and make my career successful.
I did not have a great experience working in my team. The seniors didnt involve the juniors in many parts of work. Work pressure would be there. The pay is good.
Big Organisation. Good to start your career and know the processes. Part of the process in the chain. Build relationships. The team plays a very important role in your success at such companies.
It depends on which team you are working with in KPMG. I had a very nice team and my managers were also supportive and gave new opportunities to learn.
Pros
Brand name
Cons
Work life balance
I have completed my articleship from here and it was a great learning experience. People are considerate. There is a lot one can learn from the Managers and Partners.
Cons
Working hours can be long if the deadlines are stringent.
A lot of Learnings Great place to succeed in the career A lot of training available to keep you abreast with the industry Professional environment Good resources available to develop your skills further
Pros
Awesome Work culture
Cons
Long hours occasionaly
KPMG is the place wherein one can learn the real hard core consulting. The organization employs some of the best consulting professionals on the planet !!
KPMG is one of the big four chartered accountancy firm in the world and has an amazing reputation. The management puts on lots of efforts to provide a work life balance to their employees.
the best company i have ever worked. infra + cafeteria + work environment everything is excellent. location : mumbai , lower parel we need atleast +5 years experience to get employed by kpmg. its dreams for CA to get job is such MNC firm. they believe in team work
Its a great company to work in. I met fabulous senior employees here who mentored and groomed me. Work was overwhelming as we worked on weekends and everyday was a long day but our team members were amazing who never let work burn us out.
  1. Mumbai, Maharashtra