KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Work Life balance. No stress, enjoy working, friendly environment, management very helpful, proud values, it is the firm to be with, lot of events activities.
Pros
No stress
Cons
The actions undertaken at leadership level are appreciative. Provides flexibility to employees considering the circumstances. While the organisation has great potential, the switch over of the teams has its own impact
My experience with KPMG audit was really satisfying. It also helped me in advancing even after I left KPMG. I was able to maintain my work-life balance and Manager group played a critical role in mentoring and nurturing for my overall growth in the KPMG.
Pros
Growth oriented culture and a very good working conditions
Cons
Overall an amazing place to work with great people related policies. Among the Big4s I think KPMG provides an amazing work life balance and gives time to pursue your hobbies. People here are amazing and ensure you grow professionally.
I had a good experience at KPMG, being an intern and than observed as a full time employee gave me the kind of exposure I required and wanted to grow as an HR professional.
Pros
Work from home, flixi working hours
Cons
slow growth
I have definitely evolved as a human being working with KPMG. It does reflect a lot on your personality as it is very balanced and professional environment. Alongside working, I have also been a part of KPMG's cricket team and Social Service team which helped me develop outside the workplace. The management was incredible which helped me learn a lot of skillsets and climb the ladder with immense knowledge and incredible relationship building skills as it is a very open environment to develop yourself. There were so many fun activities which includes ping pong, carrom, celebrating all the festivals together as a family. I'd definitely recommend KPMG to all the folks trying to look out for jobs in today's market.
KPMG was my first job and it was the best job. As I was new to the corporate world the culture of KPMG drove me in all aspects of learning and helped me to gauge all the difficulties which any fresher faces. Amazing culture and amazing people
Pros
Work life balance, Salary, Culture
Cons
N/a
It was great working in KPMG, the workplace is very competitive and allows growth and many opportunities to advance our career. It was a very good experience.
Target driven professionals with a strong emphasis on client satisfaction and ethics. An ideal place to learn and advance in the initial phase of the career.
KPMG provided me with a platform to understand the nuances of the corporate world. The work is demanding, high pressure and involves long hours and is completely learn on-the job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?
keeps you on you feet even in the middle of the night. No work life balance. Will ask you to travel any where any time. Not a place to work for when you have a family.
The company is good however your experience would depend on the team you work in. Most of the employees(if not all) are overworked and your work/life balance would go for a toss. At an early stage in your career one could still accommodate the workload however if you are looking for a nine to five(or even occasional overtime) then might want to look otherways.
I learnt a lot working there and it was fun working there. Though lot of late working hours, hence work life balance is missing. People are mostly good however there is a lot of competition.
It is a good place to start your career. Lots of challenges are given in order to learn new things that are trending in the industry.The culture and people are great.
KPMG has provide me a Life Changing experience as I have grown a lot both professionally and personally. We get to learn a lot by directly interacting with the client.
Pros
Client Interaction
Cons
Very fast paced
Wonderful experience to work with KPMG. All professionals, people are ethical. Perfect work life balance. KPMG takes lot of efforts in promoting work life balance.
Job Work/Life Balance- There is no to have balance between work life and social/personal life Salary/Benefits- Salary is on average basis not too less and not too high Job Security/Advancement- Job security is good
Pros
Professionalism, work culture
Cons
Long hours, documentation
Forensic skill set got sharpened and tuned. It was amazing what i could achieve and surprised myself at many places and projects because of the opportunity the firm gave me.
KPMG is a one of the big and great consultancy firm to provide risk advisory services to thier clients and keeping windows always open for new challenges and learnings.
Pros
Cons
Low salary
KPMG is one of the big 4 Consulting Firms in the world. It has some of the most brilliant people in its teams. A great place to learn and grow in the consulting industry.
Everyday is a new challenge. Fast pace and keeps you thinking. - Learned how to work with less to achieve more. - Great managers that are supportive - Co-workers are dedicated and willing to help - The hardest part of the job is adapting to a growing scope of work with the same staff while maintaining existing responsibilities. - The most enjoyable part of the job is the fast paced environment which keeps you engaged.
  1. Mumbai, Maharashtra