KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Good company with good working culture but would like to grab more opportunities coming in the field of accounts and finance where I can learn for my overall development.
Stressful, they expect you to be available 24 * 7. Work flexibility is there but at the end of the day, takes a toll on your health. Not at all recommended. They do not have working hours.
Average Experience. Not much growth opportunity with stringent working hours and includes extensive travel to the client place. No growth path available which makes growth stagnant.
Bad company to work. Your manager thing you knew everything. In new company you require sometime to know there process. HR is worst on top of that................
Been part of KPMG Support team for almost 2.5 years, there are different function with Finance and the learning opportunities are plenty, however due to some unhealthy competition the working culture is strenuous The systems and workflows are very old school and reluctant to absorb changes.
Pros
Excellent Brand Name
Cons
fun and amazing workplace with great work environment and working with KPMG is quite good with great and helpful management and team with lot's of benefits provided by the comapany
Pros
company offsite Trips
It was a great workplace to work. I loved the job . This job helped me in enhancing myself as person as well as my skills while visiting the client location and even working offsite. Good guidance is given and a friendly work environment was present to make the job easier.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Stringent deadlines
Joined KPMG as a fresher and this company was a good platform to start my career. The work culture is decent, not much pressure. Learned corporate etiquettes and well adjusted with MS excel, Word, Outlook etc. Handling big accounts, achieved monthly billing targets and was highest achiever of the MUI(manpower utilisation) for the location. Have prepared reports, invoices and have taken responsibility of senior in his absence. Also, I was equally involved with the extra cirricular activities organized by KPMG. Good repo with team members and colleagues of other departments. Beginning my career with a Big Four has been fruitful.
Pros
Cab facility, Bonus
  1. Noida, Uttar Pradesh