KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

The job was very monotonous hence, didn't have much to look forward to.From a fresher to a Senior Consultant all had the same job only different targets.Insane amount of work pressure sometimes unreasonable deadlines.There was a lot of frustration on the floor along with high-level politics and bullying.
Pros
Job security, organised, pro active HR team
Cons
work pressure, politics, toxic work environment, favoritism, extremely low salary
I worked for 13 months , Good for freshers. Difficult to balance Life because it's work from home working hours are not fixed, if you're given target for the day is not completed you have to stretch back.
Cons
Too much pressure
KPMG is the good place to work. I will recommend everyone to join KPMG because everyone in this organisation is very supportive and good and healthy environment is here. Perfectly work and fun management is there. They also take cares of family members of the employees.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Less salary
Analysis of the candidate preparation of the report as per the client matrix. I learned there lot of things which boosted my personality. Culture over there was awesome.
Human Resources is worst in KPMG, they dont know the process how to transfer employee who are on contract & they give surprises on daily bases. Candidate with no choice left have to resign unnecessary. Whoever willing to join this company take everything on mail.
Was nice working with KPMG the world's third most powerful MNC. Everything was good, I learned lots of things from there as an analyst. Very strict in attires and discipline.
I loved to work with KPMG. You learn a whole lot of things when you work with Big 4 especially when your director is very keen on quality of the deliverables.
• Conducted tax audits of 15 + clients as a team leader. • Dealt with various officers of Income Tax (including Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax) for approvals of various applications and scrutiny of cases. • Single handedly conducted the assignment of GST Refund of a Listed Company
Monotonous work is given. Kind of editing in a word document. Less free time. Expectations are high in return of very less salary below the normal standard of living.
It's a company where work is chill. People oriented company. Many things to learn. Improves English and communication skills. Work and fun are well balanced.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?
High pressure, low salary, favorism , nepotism, all these elements one can find in this company. Very hectic, managers are pathetic, low knowledge of work life balance they have, had to work on saturday as well quite frequently
Good place to work. Growth opportunity are there. Good salary. Saturday and Sunday off. Ladies are mostly not allowed to work after office timing unless prior initmataion and cab booking
My first job, made me confident as a team player and gave me good experience how to be responsible. Transfer pricing was like small department more like a family, everyone worked hard and there was good review system between the management and subordinates. Good working environment, great place to get experience from and great company for your first job as an employee.
Pros
People, Bus Service.
Cons
Overall experience with KPMG was good. Only area of problem was salary for the profile with which I was associated with. Also, little bit transportation facility issues. Rest all very good.
The company is good , to start your career , plus you get knowledge & work experience from here.you can learn management skills here , plus how to deal with sudden obstacles & how to handle pressure & all.
Pros
Management is good
Cons
Work load & salary is less
Friendly environment to work in. A good learning experience to work especially for freshers to start their careers. But not so much of a work life balance.
Pros: Lots of learning, different sectorial exposure, steep learning curve, knowledgeable employees so you can expect no-nonsense responses and quick turnaround Cons: Work life balance is affected due to long stays (few months to years) at client location
It was a productive and also was a fun place to work with the colleagues and also there was fun with the team I worked with.I had a team who was working with me that was away too motivated and also kept me motivated to stay on the right track and would also treat me whenever I reach any milestone for the same.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours for work
Company was good to work with, good timings and environment, helpful HR and Managers as well, there is work pressure some times but overall great workplace.
Pros
Activities
Cons
Na
Excellent workplace, employee friendly atmosphere. Lot of employee engagement activities are conducted here. Growth is performance based. Feedback is shared on regular basis with the employees regarding their performance.
Good work environment. Good corporate culture to work in. Freshers specially can get a good first work experience here. Certification and trainings conducted regularly are very beneficial.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Office politics
  1. Pune, Maharashtra