KPMG Pay & Benefits reviews: Account ManagerReview this company
Account Manager4 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6,953 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Account Manager (Former Employee) - Canary Wharf - September 20, 2016
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The work KPMG does for CSR is fantastic. Staff are encouraged to train and upskill, with opportunities for secondment or global mobility to different roles and departments.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more KPMG reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6,953 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare KPMG with
Questions about KPMG
- Why did you leave your job at KPMG Global Services?8 people answered
- What is the company culture at KPMG?6 people answered
- For associate consultant is experience needed or freshers can also apply4 people answered
- If you were to leave KPMG, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What would you suggest KPMG management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- How do I get into the interview? & What is the interview process in KPMG?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at KPMG?3 people answered
- How often do raises happen at KPMG?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at KPMG?2 people answered
- What benefits does KPMG offer?2 people answered