KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Administrator

Good work experience. Productive and fun at work. Good knowledge was learnt. Working with the Business and the teams was very professional and that made work easy.
Handled all client related tasks and management of projects for all KPMG Assurance clients. The volume of work is huge and employees are competitive. Average.
a typical day starts with team activity wherein all the team members sit and finalise the days activity and chalk out plans for the day. I have learnt so much from the experiences of my seniors and the free hand they give to their team to develop management skills. workplace culture is amazing with everyone supporting you and ready to offer help and any given point in time. Hardest part of the job is long working hours and the most enjoyable part of the job is team building activities.
Productive and fun scope to learn security safety of women employees will recognize the efforts good hike but no promotions for administrators good culture
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No work from home
KPMG is a fine consultancy firm to work with a very friendly work environment to work in. The management is structured in a way that leads to excellence in work and immense customer satisfaction. The workplace culture is also quite amiable with a number of curricular activities going around for the employees.
Pros
KPMG is an excellent workplace and is the most professional firm I have worked with till date.
Cons
Nothing in Particular to Share
I am very thankful to all the staff and management for giving the opportunity and made me happy by their support always. Quite happy being an employee with the organisation.
Pros
fortnight dinners
Cons
Nice place to work. Management is up to the mark. and co-staff is really helpful and qualified. Nothing is hardest Most enjoyable part is Work
Pros
Nice Place to work