KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Analyst

The job was very monotonous hence, didn't have much to look forward to.From a fresher to a Senior Consultant all had the same job only different targets.Insane amount of work pressure sometimes unreasonable deadlines.There was a lot of frustration on the floor along with high-level politics and bullying.
Pros
Job security, organised, pro active HR team
Cons
work pressure, politics, toxic work environment, favoritism, extremely low salary
I worked for 13 months , Good for freshers. Difficult to balance Life because it's work from home working hours are not fixed, if you're given target for the day is not completed you have to stretch back.
Cons
Too much pressure
Salary should be high and bonus to increment is also not that much they give and they should give people opportunity to work any location they want as per my view
Pros
Good office structure
Cons
Long hours, less Salary
KPMG is the good place to work. I will recommend everyone to join KPMG because everyone in this organisation is very supportive and good and healthy environment is here. Perfectly work and fun management is there. They also take cares of family members of the employees.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Less salary
They make you work so much, for so long hours and do not pay you even half of what you deserve. To top it all, there isn't any job security. They will make you work till late night and still no appreciation.
Pros
reimbursement policies are good, seating arrangement and a few facilities are good
Cons
Long hours, less pay, no appreciation and no job security
It was my first company where I have started my career and the company was good and the jod satisfaction was not there because of process and there was lot of competition in that field
Pros
Learn new things
Cons
Salary package is low
It was a nice experience. People aiming to work that should forget about their personal lives. The stress for target completion is too much. Very professional environment.
Analysis of the candidate preparation of the report as per the client matrix. I learned there lot of things which boosted my personality. Culture over there was awesome.
Was nice working with KPMG the world's third most powerful MNC. Everything was good, I learned lots of things from there as an analyst. Very strict in attires and discipline.
International outlook. Tremendous scope of growth. Work place culture is congenial to personal and professional growth. Co workers are helpful and friendly.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?
KPMG is a very nice workplace with optimum work-life balance and employee centric values. If you are in a good team the management is pretty supportive, however the salary benefits are a bit lower than the other Big4 firms.
Its good and many learning ways are their and good to know more about KYC,good management, little bit work stress and good work environment, learn many things at one roof and good opportunity in organisation.
lots to learn in the transfer pricing team and supportive management and helpful co workers. A bit hectic schedule during tax filing season which is November otherwise the job was 10 to 6
Getting an opportunity to work in Big Four is dream come true for me. KPMG for me is a platform to explore myself in Taxation and make my career successful.
Good company with good working culture but would like to grab more opportunities coming in the field of accounts and finance where I can learn for my overall development.
best place to start your career . you can learn more earn more and ofcourse a better place to work . even you can do work from home as well . also you get appraisals as well
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Na
It's a company where work is chill. People oriented company. Many things to learn. Improves English and communication skills. Work and fun are well balanced.
Its a great company to work in. I met fabulous senior employees here who mentored and groomed me. Work was overwhelming as we worked on weekends and everyday was a long day but our team members were amazing who never let work burn us out.
The work culture is absolutely amazing. Great working environment. Tons of learning opportunities. The management is very supportive. The infrastructure is pretty good too.
The company is good , to start your career , plus you get knowledge & work experience from here.you can learn management skills here , plus how to deal with sudden obstacles & how to handle pressure & all.
Pros
Management is good
Cons
Work load & salary is less
A better and good company for the fresher as well as ecperienced.There is 100% job security as well as good growth while a complete professional attire for everyone