KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Analyst in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Salary should be high and bonus to increment is also not that much they give and they should give people opportunity to work any location they want as per my view
Pros
Good office structure
Cons
Long hours, less Salary
lots to learn in the transfer pricing team and supportive management and helpful co workers. A bit hectic schedule during tax filing season which is November otherwise the job was 10 to 6
Getting an opportunity to work in Big Four is dream come true for me. KPMG for me is a platform to explore myself in Taxation and make my career successful.
Its a great company to work in. I met fabulous senior employees here who mentored and groomed me. Work was overwhelming as we worked on weekends and everyday was a long day but our team members were amazing who never let work burn us out.
I have definitely evolved as a human being working with KPMG. It does reflect a lot on your personality as it is very balanced and professional environment. Alongside working, I have also been a part of KPMG's cricket team and Social Service team which helped me develop outside the workplace. The management was incredible which helped me learn a lot of skillsets and climb the ladder with immense knowledge and incredible relationship building skills as it is a very open environment to develop yourself. There were so many fun activities which includes ping pong, carrom, celebrating all the festivals together as a family. I'd definitely recommend KPMG to all the folks trying to look out for jobs in today's market.
KPMG provided me with a platform to understand the nuances of the corporate world. The work is demanding, high pressure and involves long hours and is completely learn on-the job.
Great people. Great atmosphere to work. Work pressure sometimes. But you can cope up with it. Occasional parties and events conducted in office. Healthy work enviornment
Great place to work, learned great marketing skills, great culture, smart colleagues, amazing people, great learning experience, amazing perks and benefits.
Hi, Greetings! Its and excellent organization. My experience here till date has been wonderful and I am surrounded with highly motivated and skilled colleagues. This job experience truly defines growth and productivity. It has been a great learning curve process. It has helped me develop my soft skills.
Get to learn a lot. Good working condition. Need to travel sometime. Client facing always. Little tough for freshers. Yearly Increment and Bonus is satisfactory.
Got a great exposure and an understanding of basic concepts required in the day to day working of due diligence. Learnt business development and got an inside in corporate finance
I feel Kpmg is a good company where you get to learn about corporate world. i got a good exposure towards working in big companies.
Pros
Expense reimbursment
Cons
Stresses on people development, a very value driven organization, where everyone is focused on sharing knowledge and developming others.
During my tenure at KPMG, my primarily job role as a team member on various consulting assignments across India and Africa was to work with middle and lower level client management on improving their business processes. This involved extensive meetings with clients to understand their business and operational processes, either related to the entire organization or a specific function within an organization. I then analyzed the business process, applying quantitative analysis where possible and provided recommendations on how the process could be improved in order to achieve the output in a more efficient manner. Additionally, I also worked with clients on setting up entire departments within their organization. This taught me how to think about a business issue in a structured manner. Further, it gave me an in-depth view into the complexities of organizations and how business processes fit into the bigger picture. Through these projects, my data analysis skills were strengthened. I learnt how to use Excel and Access to analyze large amounts of data and provide relevant output. Furthermore, I developed excellent client management skills through the combination of meeting deadlines and client commitments. This also strengthened my business communication skills and I developed the ability to be clear and concise while communicating in a professional environment.When I was not working on client assignments, I worked with KPMG senior management on their business development initiatives. This required me to do sector specific research and create a framework within which KPMG’s services - more...
Pros
challenging work, travel, support, strong training
Cons
poor work-life balance at times
Work can begin at any time of the day or night. So its quite flexible. Working for different clients has not only provided me knowledge in various HR solutions of the firm but also taught me about how we can handle different people differently. The experience has been rich and multi faceted.
It was indeed a great work place and i had a great learning exposure during my stay with KPMG, learned how global mncs work, great co workers.Hardest part of job was travelling to remote places for long periods of time.Mostly it was an enjoyable experience