KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Analyst

The job was very monotonous hence, didn't have much to look forward to.From a fresher to a Senior Consultant all had the same job only different targets.Insane amount of work pressure sometimes unreasonable deadlines.There was a lot of frustration on the floor along with high-level politics and bullying.
Pros
Job security, organised, pro active HR team
Cons
work pressure, politics, toxic work environment, favoritism, extremely low salary
A better and good company for the fresher as well as ecperienced.There is 100% job security as well as good growth while a complete professional attire for everyone
A great company to work with where you acquire a great amount of knowledge and experience. Co-workers are extremely helpful and dependable. Would definitely recommend it to someone looking to work in a dynamic work environment.
Company was good to work with, good timings and environment, helpful HR and Managers as well, there is work pressure some times but overall great workplace.
Pros
Activities
Cons
Na
Good work environment. Good corporate culture to work in. Freshers specially can get a good first work experience here. Certification and trainings conducted regularly are very beneficial.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Office politics
I have definitely evolved as a human being working with KPMG. It does reflect a lot on your personality as it is very balanced and professional environment. Alongside working, I have also been a part of KPMG's cricket team and Social Service team which helped me develop outside the workplace. The management was incredible which helped me learn a lot of skillsets and climb the ladder with immense knowledge and incredible relationship building skills as it is a very open environment to develop yourself. There were so many fun activities which includes ping pong, carrom, celebrating all the festivals together as a family. I'd definitely recommend KPMG to all the folks trying to look out for jobs in today's market.
KPMG provided me with a platform to understand the nuances of the corporate world. The work is demanding, high pressure and involves long hours and is completely learn on-the job.
KPMG provides you great opportunities to learn while you work. The management team is supportive and the working hours are also convenient. I have learned the entire Business Development process, from market research to pitching prospective clients.
Pros
Learning & Development
Cons
Limited exposure
Great place to work. Great work culture. Good people to work with. Help people to learn new things. Great place for freshers. People are very friendly.
Good working attitude, Less growth in the company. Events are organised nicely. Canteen is available. Management is good. Working environment is good.....
Average company, Good Team members also work pressure is high . Always had to extend ,also salary provided is very less.No proper job security.only shift time is good.
Nice company to work with, provides trainings and growth opportunities to employees and recognises their work and encourages to perform better. Great working environment with PML events and fun activities.
Great people. Great atmosphere to work. Work pressure sometimes. But you can cope up with it. Occasional parties and events conducted in office. Healthy work enviornment
Awesome company to work for everything is so good your management your team your overall company culture just perfect , cabs are there office timing are good .
Pros
Cabs
Cons
No cons
Gives ample learning opportunities to grow as a professional. KPMG helpe me in becoming strategically oriented with major attention to details. There is also a lot of stakeholder management involve which ensures you become a great problem solver.
Since i ahve worked with KPMG almost 3 year . i have learned so many thing Like how to handle presure and time management. But working culture and management was not up to mark. Some pros and cons was there. but it was good exprience to work with KPMG.
Pros
Good for Freshers
Cons
Long hrs
KPMG Global services provides the right knowldge and culture for one to start his/her career right after graduation. The work life balance is good despite there being busy season which maintains a balance.
Great place to work, learned great marketing skills, great culture, smart colleagues, amazing people, great learning experience, amazing perks and benefits.
Kpmg is very well known company. We too had work pressure but it was compensated . However sometimes managers are biased and at the palce where we work . For him its difficult to judge us , comes to conclusion based on the supervisors advice
Pros
Free team lunch, Coupons
Cons
Performance review is done based o work
Hi, Greetings! Its and excellent organization. My experience here till date has been wonderful and I am surrounded with highly motivated and skilled colleagues. This job experience truly defines growth and productivity. It has been a great learning curve process. It has helped me develop my soft skills.
A typical day at work is FUN Experience - they way management take up the things and handle Workplace cultures are Fun and flexible The hardest part of the Job - Travelling the most enjoyable part of the job is flexibility