KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Analyst

The job was very monotonous hence, didn't have much to look forward to.From a fresher to a Senior Consultant all had the same job only different targets.Insane amount of work pressure sometimes unreasonable deadlines.There was a lot of frustration on the floor along with high-level politics and bullying.
Pros
Job security, organised, pro active HR team
Cons
work pressure, politics, toxic work environment, favoritism, extremely low salary
Co-workers are good, very helpful. At present working on client site and as client is a government department so learning about working of government and how things need to be tackle there.
Fantastic place to career to start with. Awesome environment on BFS domain.
I do all the justice to my job, I enjoy fun with my colleagues, I learned to be a perfect working woman. The Management is reserve. Co-workers enjoy when we have breathing space at breaks. To work in a field that's not mine. To be able to complete my job on time.
Pros
Reasonable breaks.
Cons
To do others left over work.
Nothing hard, Good bonus and package, but like to switch the profile
Pros
cab facility, good bonus
Cons
nothing
KPMG is one of the Big 4's in the world.The most enjoyable part is travelling.Good and supportive team.
During my tenure at KPMG, my primarily job role as a team member on various consulting assignments across India and Africa was to work with middle and lower level client management on improving their business processes. This involved extensive meetings with clients to understand their business and operational processes, either related to the entire organization or a specific function within an organization. I then analyzed the business process, applying quantitative analysis where possible and provided recommendations on how the process could be improved in order to achieve the output in a more efficient manner. Additionally, I also worked with clients on setting up entire departments within their organization. This taught me how to think about a business issue in a structured manner. Further, it gave me an in-depth view into the complexities of organizations and how business processes fit into the bigger picture. Through these projects, my data analysis skills were strengthened. I learnt how to use Excel and Access to analyze large amounts of data and provide relevant output. Furthermore, I developed excellent client management skills through the combination of meeting deadlines and client commitments. This also strengthened my business communication skills and I developed the ability to be clear and concise while communicating in a professional environment.When I was not working on client assignments, I worked with KPMG senior management on their business development initiatives. This required me to do sector specific research and create a framework within which KPMG’s services - more...
Pros
challenging work, travel, support, strong training
Cons
poor work-life balance at times
Work can begin at any time of the day or night. So its quite flexible. Working for different clients has not only provided me knowledge in various HR solutions of the firm but also taught me about how we can handle different people differently. The experience has been rich and multi faceted.
Excellent company with lot of exposure. Get opportunity to reveal the abilities in job. Free to work, open to communicate with good bonus based on the effort we put.
Pros
fun activities in weekeend
Cons
no need of extendingg unless its neccessary
It was indeed a great work place and i had a great learning exposure during my stay with KPMG, learned how global mncs work, great co workers.Hardest part of job was travelling to remote places for long periods of time.Mostly it was an enjoyable experience
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?