KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Associate

not a technical company, it's a ca company joining here expecting enhancement in technical knowledge is a scam. It does not use any latest technology.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no knowledge improvement
Great company to work with ,you get to learn a lot from your collegues Excellent employees benefit Employee friendly work environment and a very friendly seniors
Heavy work less salary employee get frustrated when some feedback received from the clients..and that feedbacks consider for appraisal time..if more than 3 improvemental feedbacks received from the clients..that person's will going to put in PIP mode..it means that person's will be fired..very bad procedures following KPMG management at the location RMZ ecoworld.
KPMG is a good place to build a career .Young and energetic vibration in the company helps to maintain good relationship among colleagues and makes work easier in busy seasons.
Worked as Associate for 1.3 year. It provides good training for the work and atmosphere was also good. But there is hour target. We have to met that. As per this ratings are provided. Long working hours are there. At the time of season, Saturday, Sunday also working days.
Pros
Good culture, good team members, salary also good.
Cons
Long work hours, target for Hours
The company was good. But I am planning to move Dubai because my family lives there. But the work is little more because it is included in big four and getting a lots of work which lead us to work more extra hours. Overall company was good and it's culture.
Cons
Very friendly atmosphere to work . good ethics and culture.Gained a lot of experience to do speed works and complete within TAT. I never felt work load
Pros
freedom
Cons
1. Best place to work, with a supporting and learning atmosphere to work with. 2. The colleague are very supportive and friendly 3. The work load would high during busy season and the timings would also change accordingly
Overloaded in Year end Work culture and ethics is at top height I learned not only accounting and taxation but also steers management I enjoy work so I took each an every task challenging one as do it
KPMG provided me a good knowledge in both Audit and Tax. The work place culture is very good. The management and the team were really good. The hardest part of the job is, it does not provide that much work life balance. stretching.
Pros
free food on busy season
Cons
KPMG is the place where we can work with fun. And it gives lot of opportunities to grow more. Good team. Sometimes it need more time than the normal work time.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Hard work is the most important in our work life.We have to cooperate with our colleagues for completing the work on time and 100% completion.The management has taken decisions according to the work nature of the company and they will promote and appreciate the employees on quarterly basis.Quarterly seasons are the hardest part of the job because we have to spend more than 12 hours in a day.There we will celebrate birthdays of each and every employees.
Nice experience for life. Policies are strong and strict making life at the work place safe and easy. Quality is a must concern at KPMG, we are individually responsible for the work we do.
A great place to work at and learn. it is good career starter and plus the research resources available are dazzling,Provides continuous coaching for the employees.
It's very different in our team when we got overload of work by 1 day Turn Around Time(TAT),we managed very well with good ratings from clients in crucial busy seasons we given best output to the client's . We had very fun in job environment by celebrating many occasions whenever we have time with team members.
Pros
Cafeteria facilities
Cons
Pay scale changes
A great company to work with.Friendly and cordial culture.Helpful seniors and colleagues,work life balance. A day spent in Kpmg is well spent.Everyday there is a chance to learn something new.
I have one year experience in KPMG. it is one of the big four audit company in the world. KPMG experience helped me to understand international level organisational culture.
Th working culture and environment is very good to work with. Also the infrastructure and other facilities provided by the company as of very high standards.It was a fun work place even though the salary was not up to expectation. The hardest part of the job was prolonged working hours (extra time working and stretching ) I have learned about audit of financial statements .
Learned how to behave in the org, work culture, code of conduct,work ethics and technical aspects. Great culture, flexible policies, very accommodating. I have not faced any challenge with it. it has always been a very warm young and welcoming firm to work with.
Pros
work culture.
Cons
Long hours.
good working environment but there is no work-life balance in consulting profiles. Salaries are too low in comparison to industry standards. Management is too partial towards people who have strong connects and pulls.
Hectic work and no work life balance..too much of politics.Incompetent senior staff (particularly senior managers),No or very minimal client interaction Less chance for career growth