KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Associate Consultant

Pros - KPMG's name itself speaks about itself and definitely the career gets a boost in terms of visibility. - Resposibilities are given at a young age. Cons: - Depending on manager, there could be favouritism. - Salary is below industry average as they know people will still join because of the name. But people are also smart as most people join and leave within 2-3 years
The title makes it as clear as it is. Not a place to have extreme hopes of growth. Terrible leadership and no pipeline of work. But extremely good work life balance
The work culture expected me to be able to adapt to the fast-paced and through work. I grew an eye for detail. I also honed my research skills, knowledge, and proper communication. I was encouraged to take initiative and was rewarded for the same.
US and European offices outsource their work to India because it's cheap. Deadlines are mostly halved. So we have to constantly work on the weekends, without getting overtime pay. The bosses never appreciate the time and effort you put into work. So the only way to get promoted is to crush office politics. :)
Pros
Gives you a new appreciation for normal life.
Cons
Office politics, Favoritism
Have learned a lot, have made friends , opportunity to explore and display your skills , has made me more confident and ready for corporate the most enjoyable part was team outing fun fridays
I got a chance to work with KPMG and I enjoyed my work there. I worked on multiple projects and have traveled many countries. the Firm gave me good exposure in terms of projects and onsite opportunities.
team work daily work challenges on the job training Fun finally ow some client. Work life is fantastic, KPMG will craft there employees to an extra ordinary person to make there arsenal strong.
Verty good company, Fantastic, Superb, Friendly, Helpful, Good Work Culture, Learning Experience is great, Supporting Team Members, Good Exposure, Brand
KPMG, India gave me platform to take my career to next level. It gave me opportunities to handle assignments independently which indeed helped me to grow in my career as well as in personal life. Best place to work and learn and grow endlessly.
As a part of due diligence team worked on various retail and TMT sector projects. Help clients with various types of analysis like revenue analysis, cost and spend analysis, cash flow analysis and working capital analysis. Assist clients in report preparation and final deleiverables
As part of my job, I got the opportunity to understand and work with organizations across various sectors ranging from Food and Beverages to Industrial Manufacturer. I was fortunate to interact with key stakeholders of these organizations such as the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
Pros
Opportunities to travel to various parts of India
Cons
Long Hours
The organization has a typical big 4 mindset, which translates to more working hours than the regular. A consultant gets to learn at the early stages in his/her career, but consultancy is not cut-out for every individual; the faster you realise, the better. The work in the company, all depends upon your teammates and the projects. The different projects can help an individual to propel in their career. So it all depends upon the kind of work that your team does and your involvement and value that you bring to the team.
Work will help you get understanding from domains. Exposure to cultures of various organizations and multiple complexities, however the travel requirements are very huge and balancing work life is challenging.
90% of the work is at the client site. Learning is great as we face the clients directly and work with them. Helps to grow network with different clients
It is nice to work here. I proud to say as KPMG Employee. Give the opportunity to the employees to make their career in a right way. Work Culture is good.
Pros
This company provide a desirable and satisfactory to the employee
Cons
the pressure of work and shifts are difficult.
Great environment to work. Company focuses on people rather than work which eventually lead to better productivity. Really helpful people. They tend to help you at every level.
You will get all the possible opportunities to grow and with your opinion being heard and acted upon. Have good work life balance. There is slight setback in terms of compensation when compared to peers.
Great place to work. Great perks. Flexbile working hours, Options to work remotely. Employee contribution is recognized. Work is challenging. Opportunity to interact with clients and stakeholders
Leave issue, low salary compared to the work load. Low hike during appraisal. Many fun activities to keep employees refreshed. Good mentoring Flexible
Best of the Big4 consultancy companies in India. Provides growth opportunities. Focuses in learning and development of all employees. Has an employee friendly culture.
Good start in consulting business. Hands on experience with Business Development and management stategies. Good opportunities to write White papers and being a part of thought leadership programmes across sectors. Work life balance is spectacular.
Pros
Unpredictable days of work
Cons
Long working Hours
  1. Associate Consultant