KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Associate Consultant in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Pros - KPMG's name itself speaks about itself and definitely the career gets a boost in terms of visibility. - Resposibilities are given at a young age. Cons: - Depending on manager, there could be favouritism. - Salary is below industry average as they know people will still join because of the name. But people are also smart as most people join and leave within 2-3 years
The work culture expected me to be able to adapt to the fast-paced and through work. I grew an eye for detail. I also honed my research skills, knowledge, and proper communication. I was encouraged to take initiative and was rewarded for the same.
Have learned a lot, have made friends , opportunity to explore and display your skills , has made me more confident and ready for corporate the most enjoyable part was team outing fun fridays
I got a chance to work with KPMG and I enjoyed my work there. I worked on multiple projects and have traveled many countries. the Firm gave me good exposure in terms of projects and onsite opportunities.
KPMG, India gave me platform to take my career to next level. It gave me opportunities to handle assignments independently which indeed helped me to grow in my career as well as in personal life. Best place to work and learn and grow endlessly.
Leave issue, low salary compared to the work load. Low hike during appraisal. Many fun activities to keep employees refreshed. Good mentoring Flexible
Wonderful experience to work with KPMG. All professionals, people are ethical. Perfect work life balance. KPMG takes lot of efforts in promoting work life balance.
It is great working with the existing firm, I have learned how to manage multiple tasks at the same time, developed analytical skills, improved my interpersonal skill.
Given that you get to work with a cooperative team and a patient manager; it is a great place to work and learn. Vast amounts of domains where can ply his or her trade.
Pros
Brand name.
Cons
Could do better to train newbies before having them go on live assignments.
Pros Work from homes Some teams have a relaxed atmosphere Cab services Bonus Payments Cons None at all I have been here for 2 years and it a great place to work Advice to Management Increase work from homes considering the chaotic traffic situation. Improve on shore opportunities.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
work here is never monotonous, every one can learn new skills every day and can develop their technical as well as functional skills at a pretty decent pace.
Pros
development of new skills
Cons
travelling a lot
Good internal audit and SOX exposure across telecom, real estate banking and entertainment industry. Worked with elite clients and top management
The work culture and the nature of projects give enough headroom to an individual to broaden his or her horizon and develop a sense of responsibility towards the clients and their own deliverables.