KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Audit Associate

KPMG is one of the big fours. Work is really challenging and competitive. Everyday new learning. Spontaneous and Good management. Good HR policies specially for women. But low salaries for fresh graduates
Pros
Competitive and challenging work
Cons
Low salaries for fresh graduates
This was my first job and I enjoyed working here. KPMG offered best pay to me at the time. Also the work culture and environment is very employee friendly.
It will be a good place for you, if you know and love audit. I would recommend joining after a few years of experiences. Management is really inflexible, you cannot change teams if you are not comfortable with your team, because everything is randomly picked and you are forced to work within the teams they have picked. You are at the mercy of your aligned senior, so pray that you get someone good and unnderstanding.
It is a great place to build your career with in the start . Very good work culture.too many curriculum activities goes on which will develop your confidence and interpersonal skills .
The team kpmg is very good. We have lot of opportunity at there. The work culture is so good. The work is too much but they give the time in office as relaxed also
I joined KPMG straight out of my college from campus placement and it was my frist job at a big four, it helped me develop my professional skills and etiquette. However, the pay scale and management was something i felt could be worked on and be more employee friendly.
Kpmg provides me a great place to learn, grow and explore my interest with developing my people skills. Constant challenges in work impelled me to be on my toes all the time. Overall, i got an insight of corporate culture.
Good Corporate culture. Need to improve compensation plans. Implement more audit training frequently to update employees knowledge. Providing corporate exposure in our future career growth.
Pros
Working Environmnt
Cons
Long Hours with Low Salary
Its only the name a big four but in real there isn't any sort of work life balance neither a job security and foremost thing no career growth. Plus the pay scale they offer and the amount of work we do doesn't even match upto the level
-Long working hours -Supportive peers and team leaders -Stress management with various exercizes -Higher standard of co-workers -Good learning culture
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?
KPMG was an excellent place to learn on real time basis. Fantastic work culture and work life balance. Best place to enhance growth and knowledge. Fast paced work but highly efficient and helpful colleagues.
Upward learning experience nice peers around helpful peers friendly management nice cab facility cons not a con actually, but life becomes very boring during busy audit season
I was not quite happy regarding the package, upon that to become a manager i should have a CA degree ,where i cant grow based on my experience or by skills so i was very disappointed by this rule, so i made up my mind to move to some other firm which give more importance to performance rather than a degree.
All have only worst experiences. No one can stay here for long. You jus have to work even though ur not well. U cant take leave wen u really want instead it should be taken when they don't have work. So personal cannot be concentrated at allll.
Pros
Nothing u find here as pros
Cons
U get to know only cons here as there are no pros at all.
I was lucky enough to start my career with a renowned organization right after my college. However, being close to 5 years in this organization now i'm looking for new challenges and new beginning.
Average Experience. Not much growth opportunity with stringent working hours and includes extensive travel to the client place. No growth path available which makes growth stagnant.
If you get a good team then you are saved if not it's going to be too much a stress. No matter how good you work, after the first impression is formed, it never leaves.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
Almost everything
But it is same as other Big 4's, having pressure in work. Maintaining work life balance is difficult. Overall the employee culture is better than other Big 4's
- Very good working environment - Supportive team members - Proper trainings were provided - A very good platform to improve our skills - Supportive superiors
My experience with KPMG has been no less than amazing. It has been an exhaustive learning experience and KPMG has given me a lot of opportunities to grow.
Good culture to work and people are very cooperative and willing to share their knowledge. The hardest part of the job is work/life balance. Salary extremely low as compared to other big 4.
Pros
Good work culture