KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Executive

The experience depends on the department one works with. Since I was in audit, it was a dynamic workplace. Employees were paid well but Attrition rate was high.
A great place to explore, learn and challenge oneself. Supportive management along with collaborative colleagues makes it one of the best place to launch one's career.
work place is usually depend on the team with which you are working. Further you will learn a lot here in terms of your technical as well as in terms of your life also.
company should focus on resources and employees i feel growth is limited and opportunities are less and company really need to work on the process and systems
My first job post CA qualification in bangalore, even though I didn't work for a big time here, I did learn something new everyday. The team I was associated with was awesome.
An amazing and productive environment. Really helpful for the growing years. A fun workplace to work, great opportunities provided. Perks and benefits were enormous.
Good Work life balance but below average . leadership is good to interact but not innovating and helping in developing the inovation culture.The work life balance is good
A great place to work and seniors are absolutely considerate. I spent about 7 months in this organisation and it was a great experience to work. Exciting!
Friendly environment to work in. A good learning experience to work especially for freshers to start their careers. But not so much of a work life balance.
The actions undertaken at leadership level are appreciative. Provides flexibility to employees considering the circumstances. While the organisation has great potential, the switch over of the teams has its own impact
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?
It is a good place to start your career. Lots of challenges are given in order to learn new things that are trending in the industry.The culture and people are great.
KPMG is a very well know organisation around the world and is even rated as one of the best places to work in. I was in the Administration Department and learnt everything possible about the department, my colleagues were extremely friendly and were always ready to help. The management was great and were always ready to help out when there was a problem. To be honest i really didn't see or feel anything difficult or hard about the job or working in KPMG.
Pros
Cab Services were complimentary
Cons
Nil
Leadership at the macro level is excellent. The management team has a very good vision and execution. On a micro level their are fundamental issues, but they are more people and appraisal system related.
KPMG, one of the Big 4s, stands true to its brandname. The quality of people employed by KPMG in terms of knowledge makes up for an excellent work place
A typical day at KPMG starts early and ends late especially during the peak season. I have learned real time consulting at length since I got the opportunity to directly work with the client. The management is very scrutinous about your time and utlisation.The hardest part of the job is to manage your research and training time with the chargeable work time.The enjoyable time to be able to interact and work with extremely talented US counterparts.
It was good working in KPMG . Very professional high standards are set work wise. Company provide Indian holidays which very important to celebrate festivals and spend time with family.
Pros
Indian holidays
Cons
Its not fun working in KPMG
I joined KPMG as a fresher. I have learned a lot here and have grown professionally as an individual. Quality is one important aspect of this organisation.I never do away with quality even if I have to work under pressure.
Pros
Good Client Exposure, Brand Value.
Cons
Long working Hours
Work pressure is very high which affects the work culture. Good experience to work in pressurized situation. Employees working hard stand chances of winning awards and achievements. Company organizes outings once a year for all employees.
Good company to work for. People are good. Takes care of its employees and have good trainings conducted for employees. Management is some times biased. If you have some god father in firm, you will enjoy being in the firm.
Good place to start with, great benefits. A little work place politics creates chaos. But overall a good place to work. nice training facilities.
The work culture and environment is very good to work on. The job is of client fav=cing so we tend to see different culture of the client