KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Executive in Mumbai, Maharashtra

The experience depends on the department one works with. Since I was in audit, it was a dynamic workplace. Employees were paid well but Attrition rate was high.
A great place to work and seniors are absolutely considerate. I spent about 7 months in this organisation and it was a great experience to work. Exciting!
The actions undertaken at leadership level are appreciative. Provides flexibility to employees considering the circumstances. While the organisation has great potential, the switch over of the teams has its own impact
It is a good place to start your career. Lots of challenges are given in order to learn new things that are trending in the industry.The culture and people are great.
Leadership at the macro level is excellent. The management team has a very good vision and execution. On a micro level their are fundamental issues, but they are more people and appraisal system related.
KPMG, one of the Big 4s, stands true to its brandname. The quality of people employed by KPMG in terms of knowledge makes up for an excellent work place
Good company to work for. People are good. Takes care of its employees and have good trainings conducted for employees. Management is some times biased. If you have some god father in firm, you will enjoy being in the firm.
The work culture and environment is very good to work on. The job is of client fav=cing so we tend to see different culture of the client
I think one's experience at the organisation totally depends on the team one is plotted to. I was part of a team that worked long hours and on weekends. There were members from other teams taking weekends off and very good work-life balance. Apart from work-life balance, I did not have a very good experience with the local management. I got insulted from my superior (sometimes even at a personal level) irrespective of my quality of work at least once a week on an average. The more disappointing part was that I did not get any support from the local HR team, and I only became a scapegoat at their hands. I could not see the local HR having any authority in this regard; they were under constant pressure from the managers. Although it was not the best experience for me at KPMG, I would definitely recommend the company to someone because as an organisation, it has a very good work culture and a heeding top management.
very competitive and a tough environment which grooms the person from the scratch. Being a first job, it really helped me learn various aspects of professional environment, how to accomplish the given job in a limited time and availability of scarce resource.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?
you will never get bored to work in KPMG, trust me NEVER!!!!! always fun to work at. 5 days in a week tremendous work pressure but luckily i had a very good team so working till late was never an issue. Management was a bit tough to handle, but its the same story in all the organisation. Team members were very supportive and ready to work on any sort of project. The toughest of the job was we sometimes has to work on weekend which was intimated at the last minute. so due to client commitment there was never a NO coming out of the mouth. OVERALL AN EXCELLENT FIRM TO WORK WITH......
KPMG was a nice place to work with good environment. People very professional. My team was very co-operative. My superiors were very supportive. During Tax Returns we had to stretch very much working for almost 12-14 hrs a day, but was fun. Enjoyed my job very much. We had offsites every year and yearly party. Team lunch/dinner. Fun working in professional organisation KPMG.
KPMG has been a wonderful organisation to work with which promotes teamwork and encourages each and every employee to bring out the best in them.
Pros
excellent culture which promotes teamwork.
Cons
very difficult to attain a satisfactory work life balance.