KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Risk Analyst

Great place to work Good learning opportunities Great growth Positive career progression with good benefits Lots of responsibilities Opportunities for international work
No proper pay.Worst work-life balance.Worst management. Alot of politics. No one cares if you wanna leave the firm too.Employee life guarantee doesn't matter to them at all.
Pros
Cons
Long hours. Worst work life balance. Worst management
My overall experience with kpmg has been good. I have learnt a lot but I want some change I want a job where ibget to travel so that's why I am looking for a change
There is work life balance as compare to the other big 3 in the markets. It has average salary take home as compared to other big 3. The work culture is cool enough for the fresher to start his or her career. In a long run he/she can gain a tremendous amount of knowledge and achieve a great designation in the organisation.
Monotonous work is given. Kind of editing in a word document. Less free time. Expectations are high in return of very less salary below the normal standard of living.
Big Organisation. Good to start your career and know the processes. Part of the process in the chain. Build relationships. The team plays a very important role in your success at such companies.
Too much of corporate politics. Still a bossy culture where higher management sits in cabins and office boys serving food and coffee in cabin. Too much favouring. Skills are not appreciated
It was a productive and also was a fun place to work with the colleagues and also there was fun with the team I worked with.I had a team who was working with me that was away too motivated and also kept me motivated to stay on the right track and would also treat me whenever I reach any milestone for the same.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours for work
I joined KPMG as a fresher with no job experience. I was part of the Big 4 and a huge pool of employees. I would personally say I was blessed with a great team and a Sr. Manager who I am yet in touch with who is now a partner at the firm. I learnt so much at KPMG and none of it has gone to waste whether I am pursuing this industry or not. The timelines, the pressure, the deadlines, it all teaches you how to manage your day well. Working at KPMG is a learning experience I do not regret.
They area little low on paying the trainees. Sometimes they may even extend the training period to beyond 6 months, which cannot be good.
The job (Internal Audit) done by me calls for long hours of work everyday for various clients of KPMG. Personally i feel KPMG is a great platform to learn the job to the fullest and at the same time due to the immense pressure on us to finish the work within the stipulated time frame, the job has helped me manage my time between various activities efficiently.
Pros
Great Exposure
Cons
Long Hours, No work/life balance
Work culture is good. One of the best places to work for personal and professional growth. Great training's and exposure.
Client co-coordinator for conducting BGV and sending out BGV reports to the end client
Pros
Annual bonus
Cons
Long Hours