KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Work Life balance. No stress, enjoy working, friendly environment, management very helpful, proud values, it is the firm to be with, lot of events activities.
Pros
No stress
Cons
I'm a Chartered Accountant with 3+ years of experience in the field of audit and compliances. Now, I'm planning to explore new opportunities for the advancement of my career as well as to be a part of challenging environments.
During the course of 3 years I had a chance to work for various multi-national clients. I had an opportunity to learn the way the big organisations work and how they operate.
A good firm to start career. But still needs to improve on the organizational culture. The Firm needs to appreciate hardworkers and pay them accordingly.
KPMG has good platform to work together and help a lot in enhancing professional knowledge and skepticism. Its a place where work become balance with life for some times but as in audit profile worklife balance is not their as its no where in any big 4.
Pros
Great environment to work
Cons
Depends on the project there are various different environments in KPMG. It is good in terms of compensation but bad in terms of management and learning.
The company is good however your experience would depend on the team you work in. Most of the employees(if not all) are overworked and your work/life balance would go for a toss. At an early stage in your career one could still accommodate the workload however if you are looking for a nine to five(or even occasional overtime) then might want to look otherways.
Job Work/Life Balance- There is no to have balance between work life and social/personal life Salary/Benefits- Salary is on average basis not too less and not too high Job Security/Advancement- Job security is good
Pros
Professionalism, work culture
Cons
Long hours, documentation
The overall work experience with KPMG Global Solutions was satisfactory. The management is is good. I had an opportunity to about the shuffle across many roles from Audit to project management.
Great Place to work. Work culture is the benchmark which the company has set for the employees is commendable.Opportunities to grow. Varied projects and open work culture to experiment and grow. Multiple locations in India to work and get exposure of. Collaborative envirnment and entrepreneurial culture
execellent workplace with lovely people all around. i left my job at KpMG post maternity and rejoined after a gap with same welcome and respect. employee friendly organisation with flexi benefits.
A typical day at work is stressed by non availability of seniors or lack of instructions. But had a good experience in the available tenure of job. Seniors needs to be more accountable.
Opportunities to learn and train yourself beyond your immediate workstream; reasonable work-life balance; accessibility of a number of trainings to improve your knowledge on technical and professional career aspects
Pros
Compensatory leaves for work on weekends
Cons
Career development fluctuates with business prospects
I enjoyed working in both the companies and the compensation was also good for me. I want to explore the opportunities and learn more and contribute the knowledge which I have gained with my previous experience.
it was nice working in kpmg experience and collegues were good .i enjoyed working 8 years within the team in kpmg. kpmg is having a good brand
Pros
free lunches were given
Cons
nothing
Excellent learning environment. Multiple opportunities.
I was taught how to talk, how to react, how to be disciplined, how to be sensible, how to present, how to be technically sound etc. Everyday was different, every day had a new and completely amazing experiences. We work at client places, i met new people almost every two months. Varied Experiences, proper holidays, we have properly planned systematic get together and offsite with the entire Audit Department. We had extremely long hours, but it was never painful. because the entire team loved working together. From pure clay, KPMG built me into one of the finest sculptures.
Pros
Great Team to work, proper understanding, lot of learning and coaching, scope of growth in career, friends. KPMG is not just a company but a way of life!
Cons
There are no cons. I am moving only to fulfill my thirst of travel.
I have joined KPMG in Dec'11 as an executive. From day one in KPMG i have learnt a lot and still learning. Management of KPMG is very good and their is always a work life balance. The colleague are very co-operative. The Main reason of mine looking for job change is the profile on which i am working. Now i am not seeing any professional growth in KPMG with my current profile.
Pros
Good employer
Cons
no flexibility in change in roll
I worked with a very friendly team and had a very professional work culture.
1. Every day is a challenge with a hope of new assignments and interaction with people. 2. The day ends with good learing which includes technical updation, learning new skill sets etc. 3. I find the variety of advisory / consultancy work enjoying and challenging. 4. After 2.5 years of stinct with KPMG has made me confident, professional and objective.
Pros
Food for thought and brain
  1. Senior Executive Coordinator