KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Senior Team Leader

Overall good place to work, provides competitive environment for work, very flexible about the work and work locations, frequent travel to client locations.
KPMG GDC is a firm assisting the US Audit teams in their daily audit work. We receive work requests from them and we work on it based on the instructions and experience. But at GDC it is not only work. The production floor is made up of basically young just out of college professionals so the vibe in general is that of a college. You hang out with our friends, participate in competitions and all. The hardest part of this is the busy season when you have to work like 14-16 hours on an average to get through that period. But that was not a big hindrance as the floor usually pulled all its resources to help the teams in need. The most enjoyable part of the job is the exposure that it gave us to audit and accounts which were seas apart and the challenging work requests that we used to get.
Pros
Best Salary Package
Cons
Long Hours
Great work culture and a perfect place to work for a good work life balance. Working hours are not too long and management recognizes efforts made by employees.
Nice place to work if you have any certification like CA or CPA Very less job security, Less transparency in management decesions Very good remuneration as comarede to other companies
  1. Senior Team Leader