KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Tax Associate

Excellent work place. Good work environment. Work life balance. Friendly colleagues. Good packages. Work culture. Fast - phased working environment..
Work life at KPMG was the best. Excellent communication among management levels. Welcoming office atmosphere. Satisfactory monetary benefits. Competitive work.
KPMG Global Services is one of the best available platforms for young aspirants to kickstart their career. Company offers best in industry salary package, recreational facilities, good working culture etc. Even though company's clients are from foreign, we do not have to work on night shifts. Cons are work life balance is poor. During peak seasons (15 days every month for my process) we have to stretch till night 9 o clock which is disgusting. Also average performers cannot survive long in the company.
Have completed my CA articles under CA ML Ilancheziyan. Got good practical work experience in this firm and learnt so many interesting things about the market and financial strategies.
There is no work life balance in KPMG. Toxic work culture. Managers are unprofessional and favoritism.Employees are considered like machine especially in indirect tax kochi.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Long hours working
The positive vibes and supporting superiors create a peaceful ambiance. Timely support functions like admin and IT departments are fully organized to facilitate flawless professional environment. The timings need to extend sometimes depends on the client country timing which may feel uncomfortable but the job demands it. Mutual understanding and respect among the employees is impeccable.
Pros
Cafeteria with free refreshments and indoor games
Cons
Round the clock operations
I reviewed about kpmg KGS infopark office .... When i was there the management was very poor as many of them where just like an facilitation mangement and the quality of leadership was very very disappointing...
Pros
Company Name or status
Cons
Work life balance
Work place culture is good. Managers and seniors are very supportive. Salary and benefits are quiet decent. Work life balance can be challenging. Great team environment to work in.
Cons
Work life balance can be challenging
Colleagues are really helpful. I spent productive knowledgeable time in the company. Work culture is highly professional and good. Management helps lot for the comfort of the employees
Good co. with descent bunch of people working around. Management is friendly and good work environment. Salary hike is considerably less, transportation is good.
Pros
Offsite visits
Cons
Long hr of working
Very good company to work with but management is not so good. Otherwise you will get lots of opportunities for your skill and knowledge development. Time management is very important at this place.
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service. My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong IT skills, I didn’t have any previous experience of Microsoft Access. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package.
Cons
am ready to extend my business hours if process or work required
Nice working environment, chilled out, lots of learning but very less salary Work and personal life balance is bit difficult. No proper training is given but expect 200% in the work
Pros
Good expirience and team is individual tax are good
Cons
No proper training is given for freshers
Good for the employees to grow and good opportunity to being grown.Transition opportunity, Best team,team lead,collegues.nice place to work. better and good opportunites for growth. Friendly enviroment. Official ethics were good.
*Good place to work * Learning opportunities there * Knowledge enhancement is there. * Good team work-Helping each team members in order to get the work completed.
Good work environment Learnt to be more technically strong at work equal importance is given for employees work life balance Good team to work with and co operative team memebers
I enjoyed the work culture in KPMG. loots of fun activities and employee engagement progrmmes happen in KPMG i relieved from KPMG because of salary problem.
KPMG is one of the big four audit firm in world. KPMG Global Services (KGS) has been set us as a global capability platform to provide Advisory, Audit, Tax professional services worldwide
My experience with KPMG Kochi was very nice regarding the work culture,learning process,and all other fun at work activities.They try to maintain the work life balance of employees.
Pros
free food during busy season, outdoor activities, compensatory off, rewards and recognition
KPMG is mainly into Tax, Audit & Advisory. Tax is again divided into different departments like US, UK, Australia, Canada. Tax process provide a fantastic platform to learn about different country Taxes, interact with abroad teams, provides overseas opportunities etc...
The most enjoyable part of the job in KPMG is Excellent work environment and Campus like atmosphere. I have learned to handle multitask simultaneously by working at KPMG.
Pros
Campus like environment
Cons
Continuesly Streching