KPMG

KPMG Management reviews

Great culture, great co workers.Management does nothing for your growth Worked at KPMG India Company takes care of its employees well But you can only grow if you are buddies with top level management
I joined the company as a fresher. Since the beginning I witnessed the prevailing toxic environment. Not an appropriate workplace to be in due to the below stated reasons.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Very low salary, Too much work load, No comp off and bonus, Rigid working hours, And even if you are 5 minutes late to log in or if you are away for lunch for a few minutes, they would yell at you. Inefficiency in managing work, Seniors are not cooperative and well mannered, Full on partiality and biased decisions happen, Toxic environment in brief.
Having worked at KPMG for more than three years, can definately say thag it's a people oriented firm. Management and leadership makes sure that every feedback provided by employees are actioned.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Salary
Work Life balance. No stress, enjoy working, friendly environment, management very helpful, proud values, it is the firm to be with, lot of events activities.
Pros
No stress
Cons
Its a challenging and growth oriented organization. Supportive management.The work pressure is continuos (expected from a Big 4)Robust Transport department providing to and fro cabs.
Pros
Transportation provided. Management support. Job security
Cons
Long hours.
The job was very monotonous hence, didn't have much to look forward to.From a fresher to a Senior Consultant all had the same job only different targets.Insane amount of work pressure sometimes unreasonable deadlines.There was a lot of frustration on the floor along with high-level politics and bullying.
Pros
Job security, organised, pro active HR team
Cons
work pressure, politics, toxic work environment, favoritism, extremely low salary
1. Work accuracy and effective work in environment.2. Dedication and effectiveness in work efficiency.3. Systematically management rules and policies.4. Teamwork and well effectiveness in workplace culture.5. More competition with your colleagues.6. Teamwork and internal support through my project manager in my work.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
10 hours
KPMG is the good place to work. I will recommend everyone to join KPMG because everyone in this organisation is very supportive and good and healthy environment is here. Perfectly work and fun management is there. They also take cares of family members of the employees.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Less salary
Lots of learning, encouragement to do new things, motivation and supportManagement really support and value each and every employee. Open Policy, you can talk to anyone in the hierarchy.
No proper pay.Worst work-life balance.Worst management. Alot of politics. No one cares if you wanna leave the firm too.Employee life guarantee doesn't matter to them at all.
Pros
Cons
Long hours. Worst work life balance. Worst management
The experience depends on the department one works with. Since I was in audit, it was a dynamic workplace. Employees were paid well but Attrition rate was high.
Amazing place to be and amazing people to be working with. I cant think of any other place for Freshers till 10 Years because of learning opportunities you get here. Management cares a lot about employees, the Health and other benefits are so good. when I am trying to compare these benefits with other offers now. I realise that its so difficult to beat these benefits.To be honest I may get better salary out there but may not get a better people and better place to work.
Pros
Amazing Bonus payouts, People oriented Management, immense opportunities for career growth.
Cons
Long working hours
Great place to work. Very collaborative team and supporting management. Great clients and on-site opportunities. HR policy and processes are good. Overall, a great place to work.
Not good place for work for HR role. there is no personal life in KPMG and senior management is not easily approachable for junior staff. there is lot partiality within the Firm.
KPMG is one of the big fours. Work is really challenging and competitive. Everyday new learning. Spontaneous and Good management. Good HR policies specially for women. But low salaries for fresh graduates
Pros
Competitive and challenging work
Cons
Low salaries for fresh graduates
A great place to explore, learn and challenge oneself. Supportive management along with collaborative colleagues makes it one of the best place to launch one's career.
One of the best companies I have worked so far. I will recommend everyone to experience working with this organisation. People here are very friendly and polite to work. Management is supportive.
A day at KPMG begins with few initial trackers completed for admin stuff related to my team members to understand staff's availability. Post which completing our own allocated work and communicating effectively with onshore colleague and challenging them as and when required in terms of procedures being performed. I was able to apply accounting knowledge accumulated through ACCA at my regular day of job such as IFRS 9, 15 and 16. Management is always understanding of the issues that staff might be dealing with and are co-operating. Best thing about the job were the social activities in place to bring the entire team together which helps us to work in a more efective and efficient manner.
It will be a good place for you, if you know and love audit. I would recommend joining after a few years of experiences. Management is really inflexible, you cannot change teams if you are not comfortable with your team, because everything is randomly picked and you are forced to work within the teams they have picked. You are at the mercy of your aligned senior, so pray that you get someone good and unnderstanding.
Pros : The team members are great, learning is limited to initial 6 months Supportive in COVID times cons: The management, time schedule, work allocation, pay is okish
From learning perspective there are are ample opportunities. Only hard working people can survive in the company. Management is good , always available to listen to your needs.