KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews

Found 1,128 reviews matching the search
Good work life balance, learning opportunities. It's been years but it was the happiest and most memorable time of my life working there. The foundational skills that I learned and applied during my time there I still use today.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Na
A good firm to start career. But still needs to improve on the organizational culture. The Firm needs to appreciate hardworkers and pay them accordingly.
Upward learning experience nice peers around helpful peers friendly management nice cab facility cons not a con actually, but life becomes very boring during busy audit season
Kpmg is a good company to learn & enhance your knowledge, I learn many things here including personal and professional growth. Compensation is also very good
Good senior management. They will be around you if you need anything or any help.It is a good place to learn a lot of things and get a good experience on various technologies. The management knows what they are doing and apparently they are doing a good job.
Kpmg is a good place to work people who are really competitive and have good communication skills due to its client facing roles. Opportunities depend on the type of team.
work place is usually depend on the team with which you are working. Further you will learn a lot here in terms of your technical as well as in terms of your life also.
I got a chance to work with KPMG and I enjoyed my work there. I worked on multiple projects and have traveled many countries. the Firm gave me good exposure in terms of projects and onsite opportunities.
team work daily work challenges on the job training Fun finally ow some client. Work life is fantastic, KPMG will craft there employees to an extra ordinary person to make there arsenal strong.
You will definitely learn new things & interaction with CXO as per your role profile. However, it's client-facing roles your work-life balance will be shakeup.
A typical day at work at client site means working 9am-8pm with weekend hours. On top of that there are expectations from management to contribute to practice development. This leaves very little time for yourself. Unfortunately that is the Big 4 work culture in India.
Verty good company, Fantastic, Superb, Friendly, Helpful, Good Work Culture, Learning Experience is great, Supporting Team Members, Good Exposure, Brand
Not a single thing I liked about KPMG. WON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE. New person won't get any support from existing people as either they are really busy in their work they will pretend to be. Managers have no respect for subordinate. They don't even know how to talk to people. They talk to people like a good professional will not talk to even a peon. Your ideas will never be welcomed.
KPMG, India gave me platform to take my career to next level. It gave me opportunities to handle assignments independently which indeed helped me to grow in my career as well as in personal life. Best place to work and learn and grow endlessly.
1- Challenging everyday as work pressure is there everytime 2- time bound business requests 3- Managemnet is good but slow in taking actions, hard policies, specially for technologies related. laptops,ETC 4- work culture is top notch 5- Social activities and fun events.
Positive: High quality work, good learning and exposure. Negative: High work pressure, low pay and low work life balance. The work culture is good and challenging work keeps you motivated.
Handled all client related tasks and management of projects for all KPMG Assurance clients. The volume of work is huge and employees are competitive. Average.
Respected employees need for work life balance. Leadership focuses on being employee and stakeholder friendly and gives opportunities for role change, etc.
KPMG has everything one desires to be a professional: Good Boss Competitive Work Life Balance Challenging Career Learning and Development ON the Job training Skill upgradation Multi tasking roles
KPMG Global Services is one of the best available platforms for young aspirants to kickstart their career. Company offers best in industry salary package, recreational facilities, good working culture etc. Even though company's clients are from foreign, we do not have to work on night shifts. Cons are work life balance is poor. During peak seasons (15 days every month for my process) we have to stretch till night 9 o clock which is disgusting. Also average performers cannot survive long in the company.
worked for 3 ears, however they will not respect the individual. once you put the paper they will treat you like they don't even know you. Salary is bit low as compared to other Big $
  1. Employee Reviews