KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews

Found 1,127 reviews matching the search
It's a good place to work. There is a job security you will get more opportunities in IJP also get opportunity to learn various applications via LinkedIn learning platform for free
Provides a supportive and competitive environment to work, very fast-paced. Provides great opportunities to learn and grow and enroll in courses. Gives great exposure and adds to the experience.
As part of my job, I got the opportunity to understand and work with organizations across various sectors ranging from Food and Beverages to Industrial Manufacturer. I was fortunate to interact with key stakeholders of these organizations such as the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
Pros
Opportunities to travel to various parts of India
Cons
Long Hours
I was lucky enough to start my career with a renowned organization right after my college. However, being close to 5 years in this organization now i'm looking for new challenges and new beginning.
Management is a little slow to change but work culture is good. Management Consulting involved a lot of travelling while the pay is good in most of the teams.
company should focus on resources and employees i feel growth is limited and opportunities are less and company really need to work on the process and systems
Hectic work culture. Need to work at night even after coming home and also on weekends. Unrealistic deadlines. pros: Hikes and rewards are promotions are good.
It is a great workplace to work with a lot to learn from peers and seniors. I audited the financial statements of one of the country's largest paint manufacturers
lots to learn in the transfer pricing team and supportive management and helpful co workers. A bit hectic schedule during tax filing season which is November otherwise the job was 10 to 6
KPMG India offers great opportunities for analysts and and consultants inn cyber security. However there is no work life balance in KPMG India. Some projects are very long term. It is like you will be deployed at client side year on year.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?
I have learnt a lot in a year and the work culture is the best survival there. However, lack of flexibility, lots of stretches and health problems made my journey really challenging.
Getting an opportunity to work in Big Four is dream come true for me. KPMG for me is a platform to explore myself in Taxation and make my career successful.
Good company with good working culture but would like to grab more opportunities coming in the field of accounts and finance where I can learn for my overall development.
Average Experience. Not much growth opportunity with stringent working hours and includes extensive travel to the client place. No growth path available which makes growth stagnant.
I did not have a great experience working in my team. The seniors didnt involve the juniors in many parts of work. Work pressure would be there. The pay is good.
Total work exprienc on kpmg is good and really help me get what I want to get and it helps me to get more skill set so I would say the total work experience as working with KPMG was good and the peers of the KPMG is also helpfull.
There is no work life balance in KPMG. Toxic work culture. Managers are unprofessional and favoritism.Employees are considered like machine especially in indirect tax kochi.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Long hours working
KPMG is a good place to build a career .Young and energetic vibration in the company helps to maintain good relationship among colleagues and makes work easier in busy seasons.
Worked as Associate for 1.3 year. It provides good training for the work and atmosphere was also good. But there is hour target. We have to met that. As per this ratings are provided. Long working hours are there. At the time of season, Saturday, Sunday also working days.
Pros
Good culture, good team members, salary also good.
Cons
Long work hours, target for Hours
Big Organisation. Good to start your career and know the processes. Part of the process in the chain. Build relationships. The team plays a very important role in your success at such companies.
Consulting provides you an opportunity to work with market leaders from diverse sectors and helps you to expedite your learning process and enhance your knowledge base.
  1. Employee Reviews