KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews

Found 1,125 reviews matching the search
Great culture, great co workers.Management does nothing for your growth Worked at KPMG India Company takes care of its employees well But you can only grow if you are buddies with top level management
The title makes it as clear as it is. Not a place to have extreme hopes of growth. Terrible leadership and no pipeline of work. But extremely good work life balance
The team kpmg is very good. We have lot of opportunity at there. The work culture is so good. The work is too much but they give the time in office as relaxed also
Was nice working with KPMG the world's third most powerful MNC. Everything was good, I learned lots of things from there as an analyst. Very strict in attires and discipline.
My time at KPMG has been extremely enriching allowing me to work with leaders in the industry and the government. I was involved in meeting clients on a regular basis and then quickly working on deliverables discussed in those meetings. The management is fair in recognising the efforts you put in and you get rewarded and compensated accordingly. The atmosphere may leave you stressed out at times but will never be boring. You get to travel a lot, so you'll enjoy it if you like travelling.
The work culture expected me to be able to adapt to the fast-paced and through work. I grew an eye for detail. I also honed my research skills, knowledge, and proper communication. I was encouraged to take initiative and was rewarded for the same.
I had work experience of KPMG for three years and eight months. It was the best experience one can have - learning, growth, personality development. Thank you!
Overall good experience working at KPMG, good management, but job security is very less. Good salary, good work life balance. Good leave system. Overall good experience
Good to work with and the management is nice , need to improve work life balance. Great experience to work with and a reputed company to work with. Has good cab facilities
Great company to work with ,you get to learn a lot from your collegues Excellent employees benefit Employee friendly work environment and a very friendly seniors
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?
US and European offices outsource their work to India because it's cheap. Deadlines are mostly halved. So we have to constantly work on the weekends, without getting overtime pay. The bosses never appreciate the time and effort you put into work. So the only way to get promoted is to crush office politics. :)
Pros
Gives you a new appreciation for normal life.
Cons
Office politics, Favoritism
I had a terrible one year. Very bad working environment. Was always overloaded with work. Unfriendly colleagues. Made us work on weekends and almost everyday was overtime and never paid us the OT. They always expect us to be working 24*7. Would never recommend any of friend.
KPMG is a MNC have all sorts of benefit but it totally depends on you manager how he like to treat his team. If you are lucky enough you can get good team and a manger
It is mostly just manual data entry where you wouldn’t need to and you shouldn’t apply your brain. The job is 24x7. No weekends or holiday off.. Employees work for 2-3 months daily, without even a day off.
Over all work experience is good , we have a amazing team and good seniors to help us out, competitive and learning environment .The company had to review its policies related to the salry and benefits guven to the employees.
I joined KPMG straight out of my college from campus placement and it was my frist job at a big four, it helped me develop my professional skills and etiquette. However, the pay scale and management was something i felt could be worked on and be more employee friendly.
The overall company culture is progressive. However, my experience has been further great because of the manager and team I was working with. A lot of learning opportunities within the company.
My rating for KPMG work culture is unpredictable. because the it was a wonderful experience for mr to work over there. Gaining new knowldges and life balance system is very helpful in KPMG
It's not like other Software Companies where plenty of projects use to be there and long term projects. Over all what I can rate is 2.5 out of 5. As far as salary increment is concerned, I can say it's ok not so good. Bonus is a plus as far as salary is concerned. Management is not so good or that much organised.
I loved to work with KPMG. You learn a whole lot of things when you work with Big 4 especially when your director is very keen on quality of the deliverables.
Kpmg provides me a great place to learn, grow and explore my interest with developing my people skills. Constant challenges in work impelled me to be on my toes all the time. Overall, i got an insight of corporate culture.
  1. Employee Reviews