Krazy Mantra IT Pvt. Ltd

Krazy Mantra IT Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Work culture is good, great learning experience,Balanced work.KMHR a fun place to work at. Management is extremely supportive and my colleagues are great mentors as well as wonderful friends.My experience is very rewarding and insightful.
Krazy Mantra gives equal chance to every employee according to Individual Experience. It is great place to work , work environment is good and friendly. Salary is always paid on time Also the system of Shopping Robe is motivating and fun.
Cons
Feeling good to work in Krazymantra because of there work culture. Management is very good in all aspects. This is the base for Fresher or Experienced to learn some thing new
Pros
Very Good Company
Management Workplace culture the most enjoyable part of the job Good Culture Learning Team work Supportive Staff Productive Environment Good workplace for work
Pros
Salary on time and Good Incentive
Cons
No Cons
Nice place to work, but only one thing you can not against your senior, manager if they are wrong, what they said it's true and will get an immediate effect. No support from HR Team.
I joined as a fresher in Krazy Mantra and worked 2 years, a nice co-working place. Good senior support, and a good place to start your career. Good team members. Good Strict working hours.
Pros
get opportunity to Learn New Technology
Cons
No cons from my side
Company infrastructure, culture, - Any of time you get help from seniors that will guide completely. - Good for fresher to work with seniors and grow carrier.
Pros
medical leave
Cons
2nd & 4th Saturday of week week off not all Saturday.
1. good environment 2. adaptation of new technologies 3. employee friendly polices 4. good scope for future growth 5. best Infrastructure of company
Pros
2nd and 4th saturday off
Cons
Did not find any cons as such
I am working as a developer here and I must say I am happy to be associated with this organization. Cooperative and supportive staff, best place for work.
Pros
cooperative staff
Cons
For me, I do not have any cons to say
Smart, talented and supportive team, management is always open and receptive of new ideas, multiple skills development , Yearly Increments, good team management.
Pros
2nd and 4th saturday off
Cons
Nice infrastructure, good people to work with, Amazing employees and support, Yearly Increments, maximum chance to learn if you are serious for work .
Pros
2nd and 4th Saturday off
Cons
Excellent learning opportunities, Nice infrastructure, good people to work with, Colleagues and superiors are supportive and cooperative, Good Salary Package.
Pros
2nd and 4th saturday holiday
Cons
I have been working at Krazy Mantra full-time for more than a year. Krazy Mantra community is truly genuine and extremely helpful in all aspects. Upper management will help you focus on your next career steps, in setting up mentorships and having one-on-ones to meet your goals. This is completely beautiful with a great view of the city.
Pros
As a new team, management's positive energy and great communication helps for an easy transition.
Cons
Every day you have a smile on your face and bring great energy to the entire office.
Good office environment for working, good salary packages, supportive colleagues, good culture, good team management,multiple skills to learn,always motivated for self development
Pros
Team management
Cons
The work environment is exceptionally good. friendly to work with. Great place to work, team management is very good, good infrastructure, multiple skills to learn.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
Not as such. Everything is nice
Amazing employees and support, incredible personal growth, high morality in the leadership, and one of the best compensation plans in this Company.
Pros
emergency leave
Cons
No cons in this company
- Good policies - Good office environment - Wide range of projects - multiple skills to learn - awesome Infrastructure - supportive senior employees.
Pros
medical leaves
Cons
I feel there are no cons
At here you can learn new advanced digital marketing strategy, professional employees, work for big brands. Corporate environment work.good salary package.
Pros
good salary package
Cons
Best Infrastructure, supportive employees, Events and festival celebrations, Guidelines and training provided in this company is excellent. one of the best company.
Pros
Good infrastructure
Cons
I couldn't find any cons
I joined as trainee in this company, they provide best training, good infrastructure , awesome working environment, always motivated for self development.
Pros
nice staff, 2nd and 4th saturday off
Cons
You have to complete your task on time.
I have learned so many things in this company related my field, they provide Excellent training for the fresher, nice working environment, good support from the seniors and they guide you well.
Pros
Good salary