Krazy Mantra IT Pvt. Ltd

Krazy Mantra IT Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India65 reviews

Dedicated Management

Work culture is good, great learning experience,Balanced work.KMHR a fun place to work at. Management is extremely supportive and my colleagues are great mentors as well as wonderful friends.My experience is very rewarding and insightful.

Productive, Friendly , Competitive

Krazy Mantra gives equal chance to every employee according to Individual Experience. It is great place to work , work environment is good and friendly. Salary is always paid on time Also the system of Shopping Robe is motivating and fun.

Krazy Mantra IT Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Excellent company to work

Feeling good to work in Krazymantra because of there work culture. Management is very good in all aspects. This is the base for Fresher or Experienced to learn some thing new

Pros

Very Good Company

Productive and Good workplace

Management Workplace culture the most enjoyable part of the job Good Culture Learning Team work Supportive Staff Productive Environment Good workplace for work

Pros

Salary on time and Good Incentive

Cons

No Cons

Productive and work Environment

Nice place to work, but only one thing you can not against your senior, manager if they are wrong, what they said it's true and will get an immediate effect. No support from HR Team.

Great company to work

I joined as a fresher in Krazy Mantra and worked 2 years, a nice co-working place. Good senior support, and a good place to start your career. Good team members. Good Strict working hours.

Pros

get opportunity to Learn New Technology

Cons

No cons from my side

good experience as an employee of this company

Company infrastructure, culture, - Any of time you get help from seniors that will guide completely. - Good for fresher to work with seniors and grow carrier.

Pros

medical leave

Cons

2nd & 4th Saturday of week week off not all Saturday.

A good tech company in Ahmedabad

1. good environment 2. adaptation of new technologies 3. employee friendly polices 4. good scope for future growth 5. best Infrastructure of company

Pros

2nd and 4th saturday off

Cons

Did not find any cons as such

Friendly and cooperative staff

I am working as a developer here and I must say I am happy to be associated with this organization. Cooperative and supportive staff, best place for work.

Pros

cooperative staff

Cons

For me, I do not have any cons to say

Great benefits and working conditions

Smart, talented and supportive team, management is always open and receptive of new ideas, multiple skills development , Yearly Increments, good team management.

Pros

2nd and 4th saturday off

Awsome working environment.

Nice infrastructure, good people to work with, Amazing employees and support, Yearly Increments, maximum chance to learn if you are serious for work .

Pros

2nd and 4th Saturday off

Cons

Happy to be a part of this organization

Excellent learning opportunities, Nice infrastructure, good people to work with, Colleagues and superiors are supportive and cooperative, Good Salary Package.

Pros

2nd and 4th saturday holiday

“Work feels like Home”

I have been working at Krazy Mantra full-time for more than a year. Krazy Mantra community is truly genuine and extremely helpful in all aspects. Upper management will help you focus on your next career steps, in setting up mentorships and having one-on-ones to meet your goals. This is completely beautiful with a great view of the city.

Pros

As a new team, management's positive energy and great communication helps for an easy transition.

Cons

Every day you have a smile on your face and bring great energy to the entire office.

Good Work environment

Good office environment for working, good salary packages, supportive colleagues, good culture, good team management,multiple skills to learn,always motivated for self development

Pros

Team management

Cons

Extraordinary work experience. Great place to learn

The work environment is exceptionally good. friendly to work with. Great place to work, team management is very good, good infrastructure, multiple skills to learn.

Pros

good working environment

Cons

Not as such. Everything is nice

Best company EVER

Amazing employees and support, incredible personal growth, high morality in the leadership, and one of the best compensation plans in this Company.

Pros

emergency leave

Cons

No cons in this company

Best learning experience

- Good policies - Good office environment - Wide range of projects - multiple skills to learn - awesome Infrastructure - supportive senior employees.

Pros

medical leaves

Cons

I feel there are no cons

Best Digital marketing company

At here you can learn new advanced digital marketing strategy, professional employees, work for big brands. Corporate environment work.good salary package.

Pros

good salary package

Krazy Mantra Best Company

Best Infrastructure, supportive employees, Events and festival celebrations, Guidelines and training provided in this company is excellent. one of the best company.

Pros

Good infrastructure

Cons

I couldn't find any cons

Good Company to boost your career

I joined as trainee in this company, they provide best training, good infrastructure , awesome working environment, always motivated for self development.

Pros

nice staff, 2nd and 4th saturday off

Cons

You have to complete your task on time.

Business Development Executive

I have learned so many things in this company related my field, they provide Excellent training for the fresher, nice working environment, good support from the seniors and they guide you well.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Krazy Mantra IT Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Krazy Mantra IT Pvt. Ltd Reviews by Location