Kroll Inc.

Kroll Inc. Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Work Culture

I worked on various interesting projects that helped to grow as team leader. Management is very collaborative and have expertise in their work. Work culture is very flexible and many team building activities are organised throughout the year.

Worst place to work. Will never recommend anyone to join @kroll

The management and the culture is poor. They only give benefits because people don’t stay for long. Managers are very cruel. Worst company throughout my career.

Kroll Inc. insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Good Learning Experience

Good Place to work. Great colleagues and Management. Good Quality of work and lots of learning. Good processes in place. Benefits could definitely be improved.

Productive , Fun place , Goood opportunities to learn

People are collaborative . Work atmosphere is fairly chilled and relaxed. Work life balance is good. International and cross-border exposure is sought after as regular interaction with UK and US colleagues.

Pros

Balanced work hours

Cons

opportunities to grow are restricted

Exciting and a great learning opportunity

My role at Duff & Phelps was to form the Financial Due Diligence team. From being the first recruit in the team, we were able to form a strong team of 8 members,who focused on both US as well as India transactions. Our deliverables on key findings were appreciated by the client and target managements. In March 2019, we recruited a Director to lead the team and focus on the India business. However, Our style of working and lack of transparency put me in an uncomfortable position and I decided to find better opportunities after quitting.

Na

Company wise it's good but depends in which department you work in.. management and HR is too good and supportive . Need to manage bit with the team Thank you

Excellent

Work atmosphere is very challenging & employees welfare is top priority. You can work at your own pace but deadlines should be strictly followed. Friendly managers & very supportive.

Productive and growing oppurtunities

It was a very rewarding experience to work at Kroll, The management was well trained and made me into an exceptional analyst. The work environment was very friendly and very ethical. The hardest part of the job was getting in touch with universities in small towns, but managing to still get a report was very rewarding. it gave a sense of achievement and satisfaction to be able to work at Krol.

Pros

Good collegues

Work environment was good

enjoyed working in Duff and phelps, atmosphere was very chilled out with supportive staff. hardest part was to handle two organisations at the same time, so you have to balance work accordingly and in time. i have also worked with CFA Society as a part time. both organisations had different job profile, and one thing that i have learned is patience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kroll Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kroll Inc. with