KTL

KTL Employee Reviews

Company has provided me the platform to learn more and be more confident. Management is supportive and caring about the employees.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Hectic Work Schedule
good management and taking their responsbility.so i think KTL is a good organization.
I worked in KTL as Customer Care Manager, so I learned lot of from there I understand the quality and responsibility of manager and team handling as well as I knew about the four Wheeler ,the management is top to bottom very good and helping,my co-workers or my team has always supported me to achieve my target. I worked 2 years but I din't find anything hard there I can say this because of the people working over there all are very nice.The most enjoyable part of the job is "The Customer Meet" which is held in every three months. We organised it widely, we call to the customer organised many types of games,refreshment and a quality session.
Pros
free tea/coffee and on any occasions get some other refreshment
Cons
when the customer care audit is held we have to work for long hours
Environment is Good,but there is lake of bright future.Here is Job Security and management is too good. work-life balance maimtain,peacefully environment.
Pros
Incintives and fix Salery Date.
I learnt about Maruti, its customers, speaking to the customers My co-workers had been supportive Learnt a lot of manager level work despite of being working at the post of an executive.
Pros
Place where I have learnt a lot
Cons
Working hours
I have learnt to manage the work and to fulfill all the aspects of my responsibilities asap.