Kumar Industries

Working at Kumar Industries: 10 Reviews

India10 reviews

Strict and thrilling workplace

my job is give order to my assistence to make good products some with iron. we are all united share the work and peacefully to do work. delivery on timing to MD orderd..

Pros

Lunch, coffee, biscuits

Cons

sometime we work as 9 to 10 hours per day

Productive and fun workplace

I have getting some better knowledge on this company. It is better company to learning work for freshers who are just completing the graduation.it is better work place for doing work.

Good place to work nd learn.!

i learnt many things in kumar industries ,and i developed my knowledge . here i used to manage each and everything and unit was under my controly and i am good in management..!!

Pros

free lunches

Existing work place

this is One of the Leading vendors to BHEL. Manufacturing boiler ancillary parts to M/s BHEL Trichy, Bangalore & Hyderabad, ONGC, and others. They are manufacturing Pressure Parts as well as Non-pressure parts for the boilers.here i learned many things and our management teach me too. i enjoyed my position here. my working environment is good.

Fun workplace

Here i am worked as a Assistant Splicer. In this Company I learn about Splicing, Optical fiber Communication, and to handle Optical time domain reflectometer

small industries

My 1St. Job start this company.i much learn industries experience .All type of production work do & learn.How to make relation to co-workers & staff learn this company,

About the company

the work starts early at 9 am, and it is a workshop culture. Much of advancement can be done hence a lot to learn and implement.

Cons

s=long hours

average work place

• Repair and Maintenance of DG. Sets / Electrical Pannels and Air-Conditioning. • Planned, Implemented and maintained system for interception. • Perform rate negotiation with vendor for the AMC of system. • Monitoring utilization reports to highlight the need for upgrades. • Planned and implemented processes thereby reducing cost.

Pros

Free convence

Good company for learning and working.

1st day of month. how work in a company. very good helping nature. leave days. when work pressure was more.

Pros

no lunches

Engineer - QA/QC

Kumar Industries is a automobile spare parts manufacture and leading supplier of Brakes India Limited,Chennai

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kumar Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Kumar Industries in popular locations

• Kumar Industries
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?