L&T Construction logo
L&T Construction

L&T Construction Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Good and interesting to learn

It was good experience to work in this company and it was quite a excellent experience to do the work with senior management and the staff. The culture of the company is too good to work and the environment here is too good.

Hardworking and good salary

Very good culture for working senior's support is very good. Man power is skilled or semi skilled Work frequency is very good

Pros

Bachelor accommodation

Toxic workplace

1) Toxic workplace, too much hierarchy2) Expected to work long hours3) Less in-hand salary4) Approval of leave is difficult5) Inhouse grown engineers don't know of fun working, too much toxic6) Boss subordinate cultureFinally it's fine for fresh graduates who thinks L&T culture is what they normally experience. But it is totally a bad place to work.

Pros

Subsidised lunch

Cons

Alternative Saturday's working, less salary, too much hierarchy, poor work like balance, boss subordinate culture

Work place good

L&T construction companywet IC project in Pali RajasthanMy job safety StewartMany employees in the company are not regular and this they are given less sallery than the permanent staff.There is a lot of problem in the payment time. It takes several months to pay

Pros

Free living

Cons

Payment late issue

It was very good Learning experience.

you have to be always on toes if want to perform and control.Management provides all recourses and you have to manage.Hardest part of job , if you are not involved.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

rating system

Productive and fun workplace

L&T of best company in the world , And i have learned something new in each and every in this company.I feel that the praise of the company is less than that and it cannot be compared to any other company of this company.

Good career growth with no personal life

Pros:good Salary, welfare facilities like accomodation, Furniture, new challenges to over come daily, ownership for the workCons:Tight schedule, long working hours, no time for family, regular transfer to different project sites.

L&T construction Saharanpur

No person talks or thinks practically, people create pressure on work and self are enjoying at high level, very bad culture at these site, don't come as a site engineer your nuts will be screwed. Thanku.

Place to learn from bottom

Great supporting dtaff, really each one member tries to teach you from basic to advance with no arrogance.Loved my internship time while working with best engineer's.

Pros

Free Coffee, breakfast, food

Cons

Tight schedule

Good company to work with, most of the new construction technology take shape in L&T.

My experiance is good till now. Learnt a lot, infact I have given my best 7+ years of career to this organisation in order to shape myself for better position.

Pros

Good and on time salary

Cons

I felt Middle management is biased.

target needs to get achieved in time.

For me company is good and the thing is that management has no proper review system over employees. senior person's rating/ review is accepted as subordinates strength or weakness by management and he will be rewarded keeping those review for your entire life span. So, more than a work, pretention in front of seniors and faithfulness to them works much more beneficial to employees. Those who works hard and least bother about favorism will be treated as underdog. A guy like me just moved out and found a suitable job (better one) in other organisation. In my sense, if you are technically strong, then no one can grab your success. Ultimately, i did not lost anything. I got more salary than previous. But, here the loser is the company, which failed to identify my talent.

Pros

snacks and vehicle pick and drop service only if you are working late night.

Cons

shall be much much more obedient to the project heads, doing their personal service can do better in your career

Good work atmosphere and great colleagues

I have thoroughly enjoyed my period of work at Larsen & Toubro construction. It has always been a great learning experience. My team was very supportive and encouraging. I have been fortunate enough to have made friends for lifetime there.

Its funloving to work here.

Its a new job for me in civil construction field. But I like to do work here.Its nice experience to work with l&t company. The location and the working culture of the company is very good.

Pros

Pickup and drop

Cons

As per company norms

Heavy load + long hours

Extremely heavy work load for long hours and less chances of expertise (eg civil, mech) once in wrong field. Sunday first half work little frequent. 12 hr daily work plus most probably more 12 + hrs.

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

Never in accomodation mostly at work.

L&T Construction will provides a vast learning in ERP software completely

as i have worked in site office first engaged my support to the users facing issues in IT equipments , managing & monitoring IT peripherals at site. The most enjoyed moments are safety , quality awareness anthem , CEO speech through presentation by video link , Celebration for public holidays.

Very good experience

Independent work responsibility with daily new challenges. Management are very supportive and encourage to take the responsibility and give free hand for any decisions.

Very good company to work

I have worked from supervisor level an DGM levels and had a very rich experience in construction Company gives you to freedom to work gain experience and confidence I had a rich experience and nice moments while working.

Pros

Good company

Cons

Keep moving from site to site

This company is very Big compared to other company.The system also very good in safety Quality and Project Management But Top management is very poor.

I experienced in two projects ,the top management never done the group discussion about the cost in starting and middle stage of the project. They open their eye when critical situation. If the site planning manager given wrong data about progress.They blindly accept never cross check from higher authority. This is the major failure from top management.Company is very good and system also well implemented. But Running the project controlling is major failure .We can say just like small government that type of mentality having the top management people.As a private company micro monitoring is very important for this company.Facility for staff is very good.

Pros

Company provide Tea Coffee free.

Cons

Working hours minimum 16 Hours.Sunday also half day working.

Great Place to Intern

Interned at the L&T many years ago. Great and supportive colleagues. Met many talented and friendly people. The working hours were great, as normally everyone left for home before 6PM. Great company to intern in.

Pros

Free lunch, work life balance

Cons

Managers not paying much attention

Work place culture

Reputed company with well established management and core values, generates good work culture and high business standards.always fast paced work at site level which makes job interesting and competitive.

Pros

Career growth, incentives for hard work

Cons

Hard to maintain work like balance

Competitive Work Place

Result-oriented Company. One can get a lot of opportunities to work on iconic projects. It's a learning place for freshers. One can get a lot of exposures in different aspects in terms of contracts , procurement, design, administration, and engineering, etc.

Pros

Non Salary Benefits are more

Cons

Frequent site deputation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L&T Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare L&T Construction with