L&T Financial Services

India300 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Good to work there

Yeah ! As an ex employ of L&T Financial Services, I want to say that this is a good company and may be the salary i have earn is not good at all but i am satisfy when i got the incentives its totally huge ammount that the company provided to the employer…

Good form tractor collection products

L and t finance services Ltd very very good company it is nice best company it company give salarys excellent and very good incentives given l and t company and l and t company employees very good community college services l and t company give make finnace skills learning it

L&T Financial Services insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

On time salary and good incentives, high work pressure, excellent employees welfare. Long hours works and it's worth to work to earn maximum. Good structure of conveyance and easy to adapt.

Productive and fun workplace but chamchagiri nhi karsakte toh growth nahi hai

* No weekend off Higher Management is very supportive good but middle man's like TM, BM RMs not so good chamchagiri nhi karsakte toh growth nahi hai.

An Employee friendly Company

L&T Finance Ltd.- a company every one dreams of working with so did I. when I got the offer was so excited though I had already been working with the brands only but for me it's not only a brand for the sake of brand Management has given a meaning to it which made L&T a Brand... Working culture & ethics are not only the words for management they actually mean it they respect the individual & their opinion no matter on role or off role employee every one has similar respect in the organization.....recognition for good work done .... reward, praise & support extended by seniors keeps the working environment healthy. Playing games such as TT, Badminton Chess during free time or once you feel exhausted at work place & having cricket & football matches between office teams, enjoying the festivals with all the employees having fun & food at office during festivals season wearing dresses according to code selected by admin & HR then sharing photographs & getting rewarded for the best outfit was actually a fun. I had great experience & wish All the Best to my Ex Company L&T Finance Ltd. & the candidates who are about to join this Fabulous Organization.

Was good

Company working mode is fruitful and give numerous skill to polishing. Company provide training as well. If I talk about to salary and incentives, it is depend upon the ℅age based how much achieve. It is very good rather than to others industries. On the other side their cooperation with their clients is good.

Productive and Great workplace

I found working in LTFS great it is a place for great work and life balanceCompany keeps you satisfied with the compensation they provideWorkplace culture is quite professionalManagement is also very supportiveThe most enjoyable part is we get time to play games and gym facility tooWas this review helpful?

Pros

Fuel Surcharge Medical Facilities Insurance

Cons

Timing is also good your felling happy any time

Monthly one's spend happy time with our team not work related

Work is ok but not maintain flexible timing and timing isn't set,no holidays all days working.but overall well.

Pros

Free sweet in deewali festival

Cons

Timing not flexible no holidays

all time tension workplace

no work culturenothing to learn worse managementworkplace culture badno holiday no leave noting found to enjoy. every time work pressure no relaxation .low salary work more.

office staff is supportive

company is good but the management is not good sometime you have facing political issue in branch and promotion period is long type nd working period is very stressful after 10days of regular EOD nd my suggestion join other company it will better for your future and then come to this company for higher position nd get good advantage but in low category u can't do anything nd facing lots of problems..🙂

Pros

on time payment

Cons

working period is not good

Very bad and uncultured company

The worst company in India is L&T ever. They officially have a lot of rules, just like other companies. But in reality it is not. There is no leave here, if you apply for leave you will still have to show the report i.e. Collection and Sourcing. If you have a fever or any other problem, it is still mandatory to go to your field. If a customer cannot pay EMI, then a FLO has to pay that money from his own pocket, no due can be shown, if not pay, they will give pressure. And it TM (Territory Manager) MCM (Meeting Centre Manager) everyone will tell you. Their official time is 6:30 am to 3:30 pm, but you have to report by 10 pm. The audit team is only for FLOs, not for MCMs, MCOMs. Due to which every branch office of L&T is often closed, managers come to the office on average 5-6 days per month. Salary is not very good, the biggest problem is that they pay only 2000 / - for fuel for the whole month, even if it is 100% collection, due to which about half of the salary goes to oil.

Pros

There are no genuine rules

Cons

Long hours duty, no leave, can't expect good behavior from your boss.

Proffesional but un-logical presure from bosses that

Upper Management have no very good knowledge about how field staff work practically. What is the market demand. They flowing decisions to lower just.They have very good fund sourcing but can not utilize for creative skill as per market needs. Also HR deciations not good regarding posting location. Salary not match with livehood those are working there for a long term.

Pros

Proffesional mind.

Cons

Bosses give unethical presure that not come to a fruitful result.

Excellent

Excellent company and good compsny culture fast promotion but starting salary expectation is not good that is the reason for job change because expectation is very high but they give small

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ok

L & T is a big ptivate compan. World besis busines. My working experience is a good.my branch's all stuff is good behaviou. Duty time not a fixed. Rules & Regulation very tuff.

Average!

Well its good there but management sucks. Way too political. Timings are good Have to extend till 9-10 they will ask you to.go but still will somehow extend work which will tke time to finish. Unrealistic goals and targets

Good company

That gives my a lot of experience that one year I learn more things. Good salary and well promotions. That work load is heavy in my working days now let's new posting introducing I welcome that posting ABM ( Assit.. Branch Manager). It's an good company. No salary issues.

Good company

Loan From 2min approve service for very fast and interest rate very low but company is slow planing and good work from this company and north for 7 rank me

My job was good.but salary was not enough for survive

My last job was good .but the salary was not enough for survive.In this job,I collected the EMI of motor cycle .I wored hard but for the low salary I abondoned to leave the job

collection officer

My experience at this company was very good, and got to work with some great people. There are good opportunities to advance your a career. ... The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.

Good experience

The system should be changed, over all the work environment is good. As usual every where, in this company also there are internal politics. The best thing about the company is benefits.

Fuel allowance not given

Fuel Allowance not given, therefore faces crucial problems.Product management is not appropriate. Loan tenure is to analyzed. Working hours is not fixed. Holiday and Refreshments of Employees is terrible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L&T Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare L&T Financial Services with

• L&T Financial Services
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?