L&T Infotech (LTI)
View all L&T Infotech (LTI) reviews

L&T Infotech (LTI)

L&T Infotech (LTI) Employee Review

Good

Good company to work for free snacks good learning flexible working hours.Best management and world class offices no restriction of timing work from home

Pros

Free snacks

Same role

Fresher / Permanent Job

If you're a fresher and want to join this company to kick start your career, then it's a best place to work at. Learning is good, but salary is quite low as compared with other IT companies.

Pros

Evening snacks, WFH options

Cons

No time limit.
Same role

Tons of things company should work on

Problem:resource management very poor, RPM don't even care what's your expertise and proposing your profile for what.till I didn't found what are we and we're we are going to. Didn't understood why company have taken us based on our Language skill. Japanese language experts solving tickets for soudi projects.. strange. IT team ... I don't even want to comment on there activity and response...you will be football between them. Some of the managers I saw was worst : very disrespectful, and will force you to go beyond the company facilities and policies ..i will suggest if you r fresher ready to anything go for learning... You will have to face everything your own and you will learn.... that's it.
Same location

Very good place to start career

As a trainee, I learned everything and most of my standards for development I was able to learn from LTI. But there reaches a wall after which development feels stagnant and challenges become chores. But you are immediately put into field to learn everything from day one and with experts who are ready to help with anything you need. Good for any college pass out students.

Pros

Community, Experts, Facilities

Cons

Bad work hours, More politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L&T Infotech (LTI). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare L&T Infotech (LTI) with