L&T Technology Services Ltd.

L&T Technology Services Ltd. Employee Reviews

Found 3,204 reviews matching the search
Company work culture is very nice, seniors are very help full, all facilities for employee are very good, and cultural activities are planned on every festival. in covid19 all safety precautions were taken by company. feels vary safe to work here. campus is also pleasant. parking facility is very good.
Friendly environment with lot of training programs where we can sharpen our skills as well as client interaction is awesome directly to the each and every worker. So that we can get international exposure by sitting in India
Pros
Good infrastructure and flexible work timing
Cons
Salary hike
I've been working here from last 2+ years.I've been learning a lot of things while working with L&T infotech.Its a great place to work for and grow in your career.
Typical hectic work without planning. But lot of learning for new comers in diverfied industry sector. Management vision was not clear. Engineers are treated as skiled labour. No wok life balance.
Pros
Good Learning
Cons
Paid lunch, hour booking pressure from management
a typical day at work start early end late what you learned politics management worst workplace culture worst the hardest part of the job commute no dinner the most enjoyable part of the job none
L&T is a good company good administration,they treated the staffs in good manner good fecility. They give full freedom to workers,this company achives large projects.They provided vehichle for staffs.
The company has a strong goal oriented work culture. The employees are very friendly, but can also be very competitive at the same time. The filing and auditing system is a pain sometimes, but the results are amazing.
I started my career as an engineering trainee and worked at the company for three years. The typical workday was moderate to fast-paced, by-the-clock and involved interactions with multiple teams. People are willing to help you grow and learn, but managers can be both good and bad. Strong peer network
Pros
Technical and interpersonal growth, Job security, decent management, facilities for employees
Cons
Slow learning curve and possibly stagnation unless switching teams
Overall experience is good. After left the company.So many good things e.G.Flexible hours of working.Free evening tasty snacks meal.Celebrate indian festivals.Good place for spoons and knowledgable persons.Fired.
Pros
Free evening snacks
Worst Company in terms of work. No respect towards its employees. All they care is client even at the cost of your death. Manager have technical qualifications .
Pros
Cons
Long Hours, No responsibility towards its employees
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at L&T Technology Services Ltd.?
- Good learning opportunities as well as growth prospects- Stable company especially if you are employed in India (Vadodara Knowledge city)- Good compensation in Vadodara Location
Pros
Located in a very nice city, good people, lot of opportunities to learn and grow
Cons
Management gives lot of pressure
I find the questionare set by you is highly informative, knowledge driven and developing intuition how to tackle interview of technology company. In my view one must have hands on experience while trying IT company and well equipped knowledge of how to do. Besides one must have high inclination towards emerging technology and passion for use it. Technology company always looking for person who is well to do with technology high in demand. One must have innovative approach to tackle the problem solving.l,
Pros
suitable environment, simulated work culture
Cons
very larger projects
The policies are not clear. The HR is not responding on questions. IT is tricky to handle since too many approvals are required. Account department is casual in dealing
Working with experience engineer and team mate ,senior is lot of working experienceAll type of work skill technical knowledge gaining overall working load is less.
Great experience to work with nice,qualified,strict & time bond best people & good culture of L&T Hydrocarbon. Basic facility like morning evening snaks & tea is very worst time as after standing in long queues many employee (15 to 20 %) not received snack & tea. Every day I think it is purposely done & feeling ashamed every one, administration tells it is new unit at POWAI-MUMBAI but I saw it continues even after 5 months till I was there. This type of things not good for company like L&T. Lunch facilities is A1 class in L&T. It's every once dreams to work with L&T Powai-Mumbai. I got 2 time opportunity to worked with L&T. 1st time in 1991 as implant Training 5th semester of my 4 years Diploma Engineering sandwitch patterned through Father Agnel engineering collage Band stand bandra Mumbai. 2nd time as an Instrumentation Designer (Microstation/AutoCAD) in L&T Hydrocarbons in 2019.
Pros
A1 class Lunches
Cons
15-20% employees not received snacks & tea every day that's humiliating for employee.
It's good company to work and it gives you immense happiness to be associated with such a company. Company has very high buisness standards and ethics
Before 2017 -18 it had one of the best working cultures. Ever since the management changed & company is listed, the company is not so good for employees.Company should not forget that best output is delivered is when the employees are happy and not by fear of job.Employees are considered just as money making computers.Too much daily tracking of employees makes one frustrated.Even Saturday Sunday holidays are not spared. They want you to work on weekends for extra billing.Any leave has to compensated. If not then you are in bad books.The company is making very good revenue.But Share holders are preffered than employees.It seems like employees are working for share holders.No job security. At any time people are fired.Even people who have given their 10+ years to company are fired without any notice.Creating indirect fear for job amongst employees to make them work extra hours.
Pros
Infrastructure
Cons
extra working
Good company to work. Extra curricular activities like personality development, yoga and fitness training. Facilities like company quaters for employees.
Pros
Good facilities for employees.
Cons
Nothing Specific.
I have most of like to job in L & T Technology services ltd Beacause employee staff of L & T technology services ltd are very pussasive nd curiously .behave of emplyoee is very pussasive and curiously
Pros
I have most of like to
Cons
Job in L & T
I was working in the project management and was given irrelevant work and finally I got laid off in the covid time. Eventhough I have some frustration about the company I never felt comfortable there. After having left a job from middle east I do regret joining here.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
Unsupportive managememt
L&T is indeed a very good company with a brand name, you may have to take a little time to stretch your timeline, but off course you have got all platforms to enhance your knowledge
Pros
Good atmosphere and great colleagues
Cons
Micro level management