L&T Technology Services Ltd.

L&T Technology Services Ltd. Employee Reviews for Intern

A day at work takes you through competitive work load for which you are well rewarded I learned tool handling, bio-compatibility, organisation structures, importance of mechanical engineering in bio medical devices. Management is very supportive in terms of giving off work load and guiding through projects and challenges There is no hard parts as the superiors guide you through work The most enjoyable part of the job is how the company balances work and entertainment or relaxation in the sports room or by organizing sport events
As a part of heavy engineering department, the management might seem to be little tough on you as meeting deadlines was a priority with them. But the the work conducted on the shop floor was lethargic.
Pros
Knowledge building
Cons
Use of coercive power
Good work place and friendly environment. Continuous change fast paced environment and a service designed to help employees with emotional support. Good colleagues. Advice to Management I doubt any advice would be heard. However learn to create a global culture of recognition growth and allow people to flourish rather than exist.
As a fresher it is difficult to find a job here. training period isn't that useful as one doesn't really get to learn much from this. Salary is very low.
Learned about their business strategy The management is quite supportive but prefer company's benefits over employee's at times Client was very strong
Good place to learn about the details of boiler designing. Good place to learn about welding and designing of the welding fixtures, tests related to welding strength etc.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Long working hours
An excellent place to work with efficient management process and diligently working staff. The colleagues were welcoming and happy to help any time i had issues. It was a good learning curve.
They have an exceptionally friendly environment. All sorts of projects are going on simultaneously, and different people working on various different technologies come together to do their best. The work culture is relaxed yet competitive, and the employees feel safe and at home.
Pros
Great work culture and office environment
Cons
It was a great experience working as an Intern at Larsen and Toubro in the Control and Automation Department. The team members were friendly and very helpful.
Its very good experience in L&T where All The activities are planed so there is no chance of mistake. this company follow 5S rule and every week inspection is done so that clean and good environment are produce which useful and beneficial for employer and company.
Pros
free launch and Travel
Cons
8 hours shift
Being a multinational company there are many client projects going on which gives you hands-on experience with real world products and technologies. Really interesting place to work
I was fortunate enough to be an intern at L&T. The internship improved my comprehension of AC DRIVE and cleared my doubt. It aided me in my academics.
Got to experience how tunnel boring machine works, underground construction works, fininshing works, store keeping and management, safety and quality surveying, project management and execution.
Pros
Free lunch, accomodation, shelter, safety
Cons
No transportation
I learned so many things from there first of all how to give respect, add to this discipline and accuracy, honesty, and resilience approach towards the work. Management over there is too helpful and kind.They know how to manage all the stuff very well and how to deal with them. Talking about culture over there, i found them all patient and very honest in work as well as talented too. There is nothing hardest thing in job the only thing is we need to explain our-self however, in my case i think most enjoyable part is learning.
During my internship i learned a lot of things about quality management on industrial level and ways of ensuring quality level through various process.
I had done my summer internship as it is a part of my curriculum in b.tech 3rd year. So i got a chance to do internship at L&T HYDERABAD METRO RAIL LIMITED. I had exposed to all the construction activities which are undergoing in the metro stations construction. From this internship i had gained practical construction knowledge .
Seniors were helping and good working environment with great work culture. worked as a intern and learned execution and estimation. Learned reading complex drawing and how project is monitored.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
job growth
Learned new Languages. Time management skills. The workculture is also flexible and the people are helping although competetive. The projects were interesting and challenging too.
I have done my intern in this company .I have learnt a lot in this small period of time.engineers in the site were very helpful for me. To make me know what is all happening in the site.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Hal a day
I ve performed a here for 45 days with a worky hr of 11hr to 12hr. I found this period is very helpfull to understand the practical work. Here we also i learned about foundation casting , waterproofing , also abr the concrete mixing procedure with all of test for d materials.
I spent 1 week in Quality lab,one in WMM and Batching plant and remaining two weeks in the construction site, and the whole internship period helped me to learn a lot.The employees were quiet supportive and overall they have a great working culture.