L&T

L&T Employee Reviews

India214 reviews

technicalseniorlearnsalarypressureculturefreelearning

Job profile is good for experience and strengthen your skill

Management doesn't care that how many hours our employee is working on site?

Pros

It is good for job experience.

Cons

No work in a week, other wise 7 days keep working full time

Unprofessional

Unprofessional... similiar to govt job.. people not interested in others growth. they are self contained and only interested to save their neck. Even the senior management very much costrained and does not take timely decision causing loss to the company and still they survive.

L&T insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Wort company

I don't prefer othersUnnecessary peer pressure Give enough recognition to the teamStop taunting and military discipline wasteWaste politicsNot good environment

Construction and management

In this firms I have learn more new things and advance technology but the one things is not good work pressure is much higher . And no any rest in a weak . And rest of this is so much better from other organizations.

Great place to work and learn

It's a good place to work if you are not too bothered about perks and remuneration. There are management levels and one has to go through it. But if the learning, training and development is of a very high order.

Good workplace

A typical day at work starts at 9am and goes on till 6pm (officially). Unofficially it may get extended to 7-8pm depending on the team. Culture is good.

Productivity and safety work

L&T company is very safety work and environment cultureQuality ,work safety, speed work progressManegement very goodTeam workGood placement of freshers

Fun workplace and life balance

L&T such a wonderful company.fun workplace,learn more and supportive people.this is life balanced company and lots of benefits for your future and good salary.

Pros

No pros

Cons

No cons

Good works and improve my technical. Knowledge

I am getting good knowledge our company I improve the quality of work and advanced technical smart work learning good infrastructure and training about safety

Pros

Good responsible

Cons

Good jurny

Lot of learning opportunities

At L&T, you get exposure to various activities and can learn many things. However, during peak time of projects, it is stressful and work life balance is an issue.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at L&T?

Mind torcher over

Nothing about it money minded people are working with this type job but salary is comfortable to work mind torcher over to take a file that's all thanks to give this opportunity

Systematic and friendly

Very systematic and all stuf are friendly and salary grow work base and many opportunities is come for promotion. Salary paying time is very sweet and more facility.

Pros

Free lunchess

Cons

Short time

stressful work.

Salary ok. But work culture to be improved.System has to be improved. Proper training to be provided to freshers.Given importance to contract people also

Pros

Games

Cons

Long hours to work. No leave on Saturdays

Proud to work in this reputativ company

I am lucky because I was part of this industry. It's worldwide. Continuously running without any mistakes. Management is too good. They take care of employees n satisfaction.

Pros

Free breakfast lunch evining snacks

Good Peers , Slow growth

The organisation has some great people to learn from but the growth has been slow

Great learning and amazing place to grow

Great way to learn and grow with experience in my desired skills. Was happy to be part of it. Got chance to work with great professionals in most challenging environments. Experienced in development, support and enhancement projects was very important and i was lucky to get it.

Excellent Working Culture, Very Helpful staff,Work Place is good.

learning so much technical things which is very useful in the beginning of my career. Also learn how to complete and concentrate on multiple task. Improvement in my communication skills. Learn how to work in corporate office. Improve my software skills, also learn new Designing Software. Enjoy my professional as well as my personal life.

Pros

Safety and Security

Cons

Long Job Hours

A great experience & practices learned that helps in practical life situations

Enjoying the profile of HR with great support & enthusiasm. A great support by the members & guidance in every situations. Good management & Infrastructure

Pros

Great work culture & management

Cons

Saturdays are not off

Excellent Culture

It a wonderful company with an excellent work life balance and growth opportunities within the organisation. The bosses within the company are very supportive.

good to work

* good environment to do work. * secured job. * good salary. * culture in workplace is not good my self. * am not satisfied in my role. * don't have any way to explore my talent.

I'm very sad to leave this company because that's gives very good support that all employees

I am very happy to say that about company it's very best company in my life i had very fun movements work load and good environment and finally a I going to say to company In future get best success in home loan and bikes loan segment

Good

Good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L&T. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare L&T with