L T Infotech Limited

L T Infotech Limited Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Ok to work with the company

Recent changes in the policies are not employee friendly. You need to struggle a lot to find a new project once your current project is over. Notice period is too much

Good company for freshers to get trained for a technology.

9 hours/day of work time. Management of project allocation is not good. Had a great experience as a fresher. Good training programs. Workplace is cool.

Quite hectic for few times.Management for certain projects need improvement . The perks and incentives are the highlights. Job security is guaranteed.

Job location and environmental is friendly. Workplave organizes many games and events throughout the year

Being my first company i like L & T Infotech alot. The work culture and environment is very good. The money is the msin constraint for which i am loking for change.

Pros

Shifts, free snacks and dinner

Cons

Salary increment

policies need to be improved

Technology stack is good but management and policies needs improvement. Senior team resources must take responsibilty and help thier team members to raise thier skillset and other capabilities

Good work place

work life balance is great. The hardest part of the job is travelling. My project has good higher management. Joined as a fresher, hence learnt all the corporate manners here.

Its a great place to star your career with. Great learning experience with responsobilities given to new resources too.

Its a great place to star your career with.Gteat learning atmosphere. Project will be allocated as aoon as u comete ur training.

Pros

Learning opportunities.

Cons

Less financial growth.

Great place to learn

A good company to start with. There are some really good people in management. Also i have found some seniors who are always ready to help.

Pros

Free lunch if you are in powai

productive

Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at L T Infotech Limited?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L T Infotech Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• L T Infotech Limited