Labcorp

Labcorp Employee Reviews

India25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,124 reviews

Flexible environment

Flexible and stressful at the same time. It depends on the manager you are working with. I had a a very non supportive management, except one manager. The management favoured candidates for higher promotion or growth based on same ethnicity, same mother tongue, and so on.

Pros

Free coupons

Cons

Work stress

Productive and Very Good work culture

It's dream come true if you're working in LabCorp.Very good Work-Life Balance.Good salary and other compensation.Best place to grow and learn.Good Management as well.

Labcorp insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Micro-Management

The management at LabCorp are the worst. They favour employees who are super seniors and would do anything to retain them in the company. The employees working here are gettimg underpaid. During interview they say we use SQL and they do make you go through SQL test but the reality is that you won't be using a single command of SQL. Their work is entirely on their in house tool which is not something on which other companies are working. The Managers here thinks highly of themselves. My comments are with respect to Data Management team, Data Transfer and Project Management team here. Not sure how others departments are treating their employees.

Good workplace with flexible working hours

There is flexibility in working hours and permanent home based option. But team bonding is less and growth is comparatively slow. Leave benefits are amazing

Pros

Work life balance good leave benefits

Cons

Less team interaction

I always get all the support from my manager and other teams. The leadership is inspiring and open to hearing your suggestions and thoughts. You are empowered to make things happen.

Relaxed and nice team.

The work life balance in Labcorp can be described as the best. The salary is average. The scope of work is very less for the technical support role I was working in.

Tech Enablement Fun

I love to make others fall for me and those who dont I offend them.Individuals have to work under me even if they dont want to till they run away.Only those who never say no to me are my favourite ones otherwise I love to offend in front of everyone.

Pros

Free lunches from my team mates as my wife doesnt provide me

Cons

No cons I am the con to the team

Flexible

Labcorp by covance offers flexibility to work from home. Have option to take more no of flexi leaves optional leaves , casual leaves. Good work life balance.

A good Experience

Good Experience not much flexibility but not like micro managing overall a good way to start your career..I had a very good experience with management but not the same with everyone. If you are a hard worker.. you can do well!

Disgusting Tech Enablement Team

Covance is good but if you are applying as a techie in Tech Enablement team (earlier known as IT SDS) you rather dont go for it.Atleast if you are not a jerk because this team is favourable to jerks.You need to bootlick the manager in order to sustain.If you take a stand to what you want you are humiliated.

Pros

No pros only a useless manager in Tech Enablement Team

Cons

bootlicking, humiliation, offense, religion based partiality

Good payscale and work life balance

Good place to work in. Less pressure at work and good work life balance. Management is okay, but most of the managers are supportive. Less opportunity to learn new things.

Pros

Free transport, Good work environment

Cons

Less growth opportunities

Worst work culture

Worst work culture. Micro management. There is know prepare amenities to employees Worst work culture. Micro management. culture. Micro management..

Fun activities

Good environment to work in COVANCE. Good management system. Good facilities from office facility team. Good canteen with affordable prices. Overall it's very good place to work

Great for work experience

The company is a great place to get work experience as a fresher but can get stressful as and when business requires it. The work culture as a whole is good.

Monotunous

A decent work place with normal amenities and work life, which at times can get boring and monotonous. No extra curricular activities or games room. No dorm room present for resting.

Overall good for exposure and different skill set development

Overall good for exposure and different skill set development good for exposure to personal development Good environment to work Staff is cooperative

Overall ok

Overall ok. Not great though. Not supporting one who does hard work. Only the ones who show build up grows well. Extract more work when they pay less.

Productive and fun place to work with team outing

*Learnt new skills and technology *worked on advance software under supervision *easily approachable to higher management *Positive and enthusiastic culture *Flexibilty hours

Pros

Flexibilty hours

Cons

streching work hours occasionaly

Very lovely place and atmosphere to work in and also in the heart of the city. Productive work place and with weekly team play to reduce the stress

Overall nice company to in as it is start up branch in Bangalore. Friendly approach, even if there is any personal or professional issue you can easily approach the senior people without any hassle. Very flexible in timing and location is awesome for commuting.

Very nice work culture

Good company to get settled down. Managers are really helpful, understanding and supportive to their reportees. Good reputation of company maintained by the management team.

Nice place and people to work with

Nice place and people to work with, since you are working as developer and tester at the same time, you will get to know about whole picture. A typical Day includes resolving issues for client I learned to take ownership of the work that I am doing, Also learned to lead the whole technical team. Enjoyable part of the job is to working with so many people at once.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Labcorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Labcorp with

• Labcorp
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?