Labcorp

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,651 reviews

Flexible

Labcorp by covance offers flexibility to work from home. Have option to take more no of flexi leaves optional leaves , casual leaves. Good work life balance.

A good Experience

Good Experience not much flexibility but not like micro managing overall a good way to start your career..I had a very good experience with management but not the same with everyone. If you are a hard worker.. you can do well!

Good payscale and work life balance

Good place to work in. Less pressure at work and good work life balance. Management is okay, but most of the managers are supportive. Less opportunity to learn new things.

Pros

Free transport, Good work environment

Cons

Less growth opportunities

Great for work experience

The company is a great place to get work experience as a fresher but can get stressful as and when business requires it. The work culture as a whole is good.

Overall good for exposure and different skill set development

Overall good for exposure and different skill set development good for exposure to personal development Good environment to work Staff is cooperative

Productive and fun place to work with team outing

*Learnt new skills and technology *worked on advance software under supervision *easily approachable to higher management *Positive and enthusiastic culture *Flexibilty hours

Pros

Flexibilty hours

Cons

streching work hours occasionaly

Very nice work culture

Good company to get settled down. Managers are really helpful, understanding and supportive to their reportees. Good reputation of company maintained by the management team.

Cool place to work

Work life balance is good. Working as an expert here in study start up team gave me complete control over the project. Coworkers are friendly and always appreciative

Pros

Good Work Life Balance

Great place to get Enriched with Knowledge and Highly professional standards

I have worked in Labcorp as a contract employee on behalf of Wipro Technologies an Information Technology giant based in India. I've been with them for over 2 years, I found Labcorp a great place to learn about the healthcare industry, I have learnt how things work in Healthcare industry, the basic structure of health care providers and the professional etiquettes. I joined them as a fresher, thus I have learnt my major skills and business behaviours from Labcorp and Wipro Technologies. The hierarchy in Labcorp is highly organized, thus I did not face any scuffle in getting any approvals or while working. The colleagues in the company are very much cooperative and highly qualified. As the Healthcare is an alien field for me as my background is from mathematics and mechanical initially I had some troubles in understanding the terms of healthcare.

Pros

Knowledge on Healthcare Industry, Scope for Developments and Data that will evolve from industry.

Cons

Challenging initially.

very good work environment and culture

very good work environment and culture work life balance transparent organiation

Pros

good work environment

Cons

occassional long working hours

Jobs at Labcorp