LabourNet Services India Private Limited

LabourNet Services India Private Limited Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Nice work atmosphere

It was a nice experience to work with this company. Very friendly atmosphere.we have full freedom to take initiation and to implement new concepts. Some delays happened in payment for govt projects.that is the only negative part.

Bad Experience

I had very bad experience working there the work environment not good .If you put your view and opinion work they wont consider. They always relocate you from one place to another according there plan.I wont recommend to join.

LabourNet Services India Private Limited insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

2year

Labourner is best company ....and good management...all are system good..Company salary update date to date ...no hold and top no 1 skill india compay

Pros

Cons

No count

Excellent a workplace

Amazing work culture. Achieved a lot in Labournet. Still it's bench mark for me.Lot of learning opportunities,Everyday challenges, distributed powers and more.

Pros

Highly supporting management

Tell you later

LabourNet is a social enterprise that enables sustainable livelihoods for men, women and youth in urban and rural areas. Our three-pronged engine integrates social and business impact by bridging the gaps in Education, Employment and Entrepreneurship.

Good Organization

Need to coordinate with Four regional office everyday for day to day work and coordinating with vendors and services provider for quick solution. i learned lot of things how handle the team Good Management Nice culture

Best place to work

Best place to work Great leadership with a perfect vision and mission, to create better livelihood to the needy, and one of the stron SOP to keep the process in place.

Pros

Best human relations

Bhubaneswar

I want change my job. Basically Cement company technical services in Odisha. This job traveling based on 15 days to change another district, so that I will change my job profile.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LabourNet Services India Private Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare LabourNet Services India Private Limited with