LAKSHYA CA CAMPUS

LAKSHYA CA CAMPUS Employee Reviews

Very good place to work. Too opportunities to learn and grow, very flexible work hours. Since its an educational institution I could fully utilise my skills to excel at my work

Pros

recognition and inspiration

Cons

On the course begining might have to work little extra

Relaxed mode of work

At Lakshya CA Campus, the job of Career Development Officer was a very relaxed job becuase the designation was not target driven. We CDOs had the privilage of planning our weekly activities without any intervention form the management. The mode of work was presentation about the importance and scope of various commerce orinted courses like CA, ACCA, CMA and CS. Interacting with the students was the best part of my job.

Pros

Not target oriented, relaxed work environment

Cons

No salary as per the advertisement

Was Good

Overall it was good... Perform or Perish policy. Colleagues were so friendly and Supportive. Job security is low, Salary is fine as a fresher. Good ambience to work. Free work culture.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Less pay

Fun workplace

It is a good workplace and good management. good culture in the company I work. people here are very helpful with good mindset. its a lovely place to start your career.

Fun work place.

Monitoring/ Supervising the day to day operations of the campuses and also working for the investment and franchise program for Lakshya CA campus as a Business development programme.

Never ever think of joining Lakshya CA Campus

Pathetic place to work. Cheep politics, gossips and no job security unless you work like a slave. Unethical management with criminal behaviour. Dear Ladies and gentlemen never opt to join Lakshya CA Campus

Productive workplace with some fun colleagues

Each day at Lakshya CA Campus was memorable. Main objectives were dealing with over 2000 students. It was challenging and at the same time very much entertaining. The workplace was very productive and the staff had immense positive energy.

Productive and fun work place

The company has a great friendly approach to its employees. Importance of team work is what I learned from my experience.The effective management of its resources is highly appreciable.It is a firm that provides productive and fun environment.

Productive firm

Excellent work experience. Good management. It was a good working environent. It was all about an education firm and we can mingle with students. Really enjoyed work.

Productive work place

co-workers was from different pool. Learned many qualitative characteristics from them. Lakshya Ca campus helped me to build strong platform among ICAI tutors across the nation.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LAKSHYA CA CAMPUS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAKSHYA CA CAMPUS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• LAKSHYA CA CAMPUS