LAKSHYA CA CAMPUS

LAKSHYA CA CAMPUS Employee Reviews

At Lakshya CA Campus, the job of Career Development Officer was a very relaxed job becuase the designation was not target driven. We CDOs had the privilage of planning our weekly activities without any intervention form the management. The mode of work was presentation about the importance and scope of various commerce orinted courses like CA, ACCA, CMA and CS. Interacting with the students was the best part of my job.
Pros
Not target oriented, relaxed work environment
Cons
No salary as per the advertisement
Overall it was good... Perform or Perish policy. Colleagues were so friendly and Supportive. Job security is low, Salary is fine as a fresher. Good ambience to work. Free work culture.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Less pay
It is a good workplace and good management. good culture in the company I work. people here are very helpful with good mindset. its a lovely place to start your career.
Monitoring/ Supervising the day to day operations of the campuses and also working for the investment and franchise program for Lakshya CA campus as a Business development programme.
Pathetic place to work. Cheep politics, gossips and no job security unless you work like a slave. Unethical management with criminal behaviour. Dear Ladies and gentlemen never opt to join Lakshya CA Campus
Each day at Lakshya CA Campus was memorable. Main objectives were dealing with over 2000 students. It was challenging and at the same time very much entertaining. The workplace was very productive and the staff had immense positive energy.
The company has a great friendly approach to its employees. Importance of team work is what I learned from my experience.The effective management of its resources is highly appreciable.It is a firm that provides productive and fun environment.
Excellent work experience. Good management. It was a good working environent. It was all about an education firm and we can mingle with students. Really enjoyed work.
co-workers was from different pool. Learned many qualitative characteristics from them. Lakshya Ca campus helped me to build strong platform among ICAI tutors across the nation.
  1. Employee Reviews